• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games from this gen are you gonna Replay before you move on from the PS4 / X1 consoles?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I still wanna get the platinum in Sekiro which requires one more replay. I want to replay The Last Guardian and DOOM (2016) too. I'm also eager to beat Wonderful 101 again for the third time, dazzled by the 60fps performance and fidelity on PS4 Pro.

How bout you? Are there Xbox One, Nintendo*, or PS4 titles you still want to complete before you replace that box with one of the next-gen consoles?

But Dun, you could also play those games on the new--

listening_to_reason_peewee_big_adventure.gif

*I simply put "Nintendo" because this could mean WIi U, 3DS, Amiibo, and/or Switch etc etc

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Bloodborne... I have been wanting to create a 5th character and complete the whole thing from the scratch for the 5th time for a while.
Do you have a build in mind? I started up by nth BB character earlier this year too. Agility + Bloodtinge build with cane as the starter.

Aion002

Do you have a build in mind? I started up by nth BB character earlier this year too. Agility + Bloodtinge build with cane as the starter.
Yes! I am thinking in the Holy Moonlight Sword:

9ff8889effd64af4875fb8931a66abb9.gif

I will make a faith build.

Agility + bloodting is great, get the chikage (a very cool katana) or the reiterpallasch (a gun saber, awesome too) both at Cainhurst Castle and you are set! It was my very first build, really cool! Then on DLC you can get the Rakuyo (it doesn't use blood, full dex) that is great.

Dex builds gives access to the coolest weapons for agility.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Yes! I am thinking in the Holy Moonlight Sword:

9ff8889effd64af4875fb8931a66abb9.gif

I will make a faith build.

Agility + bloodting is great, get the chikage (a very cool katana) or the reiterpallasch (a gun saber, awesome too) both at Cainhurst Castle and you are set! It was my very first build, really cool! Then on DLC you can get the Rakuyo (it doesn't use blood, full dex) that is great.

Dex builds gives access to the coolest weapons for agility.
I once did a pure agility build (BoM, mostly) but this is my first time taking bloodtinge seriously. A 9+ Chikage is my main right now.

brian0057

Banned
I'll still replay them even if the next gen didn't come.
  • Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
  • Resident Evil 2 and 7.
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
  • Alien: Isolation.
  • Sniper Elite III and IV.
  • HITMAN and HITMAN 2.
  • Underworld: Ascendant.
  • Styx: Master of Shadows and Shards of Darkness.

Top Bottom