• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games would you erase from your memory to experience for the first time again if you had the chance?

Yerd

My memory is pretty bad, so going back and playing some games is like never playing them before. I'm playing SOTN on duckstation right now, I do have some memories, but a lot of it is gone.

My big problem is when game mechanics have advanced so much it makes going back to older games a lot harder.

Hydelol

Banned
Thinking twice about it, none. I don't want to lose the good memories. I wanted to say Gothic 1 and 2 but the memories playing it with my older brother made them so special for me and losing those would not be worth it.

SSfox

During this gen it happened to me with like 2 or 3 games maybe, specially with Bloodborne, once i finished it, i really wanted to erase it from my memory, the game was so masterpiece and incredible in every possible way. Thanks to FS and thanks to Yosp to make this game happen, Umbasa.

Top Bottom