• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What happened to this Industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

njean777

How isn't it?

The OP is basically saying he wants to know information about a product that isn't for sale. He wants the new Big Mac at 5am and he's furious that nobody will tell him what's in the special sauce until 7.

Yes because we can pre order bigmacs that cost 500-400$ that will effect us for a long while. Really great analogy.

Gaz_RB

A website that was as insightful as Neogaf, yes, it would be an industry leader.

Two dozen identikit sites with the same PR/news, previews & reviews are of little interest. At most, I will scan the scores of a game I'm particularly interested to get a broad overview of it's reception, I'm not going to read every bit of content these sites produce.

On the other hand, I do digest a huge amount of news/views from this site, precisely because it's insightful it's what's missing in the rest of the games media.

This is not about impatient gamers wanting news ahead of time, it's about games journalism being critical and investigative (when needs be), rather than towing the corporate line to the detriment of consumers.

The problem is that insightful, intelligent people like yourself and
most
of NeoGaf's posters are a minority. Websites that would appeal to us would not be a roaring financial successes. I think the problem with your argument is that most people are not like you, which is why sites like IGN and Kotaku are so popular and sites like RPS are less so.

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
Most CoD are 'good' games, going by their scoring rubric and actual reality. You may not like them (just like I don't like a few of the games that are loved by GAF), but they were still 'good' games. The truth of the matter, most AAA games these days are good games, especially compared to the varying degrees of quality from previous generations.

No, most CoD titles are repetitive, archaic, exploitative games amounting to little more than overpriced, low quality expansion packs, with poor internal mechanics, and content distributed across unnecessary and ridiculous amounts of DLC.

The truth of the matter is that the mainstream gaming media ignores all of this and pretends that they are 'good games according to actual reality', and that's an enormous problem.

Logash

To be honest, I think it's kind of fun seeing thing unfold on Neogaf. Gaf has its sources and it makes me feel like I'm there.

My though is that your opinion is inconsistent and you want the opposite of what your job creates. Choose one, but you can't have both.

Particularly with naming CBOAT and just how extremely uptight Microsoft PR / marketing is, if not the company as a whole.

Disagree completely. Refer to my car purchase earlier.

You can absolutely spin, PR, announce and advertise a new product to build hype and consumer confidence in a brand - without intentionally withholding information behind embargo's and NDA's. You just need to make your sure your product can withstand the analysis.

Again - I can puchase a McDonald's burger based on the marketing/advertising/promotion etc. But the information is clear and present at all stages, from the sourcing of the ingredients, to how it is made, to the nutritional information and final price. If you're doing your job well and with integrity in the marketing field - you won't necessarily be trying to keep the consumer out of the loop and misinformed. So far, I've certainly never felt the need to engage in that sort of activity.

True. But if a member of the film media did some digging and found out that a huge, upcoming blockbuster was having problems on set, and the director was about to be fired, would he go on twitter and make cryptic tweets about it? Or would it just show up as a story in Deadline?

You are right though in that in those industries, especially movies, there seems to be a big separation between the critics and the journalists. Nobody ever expected Siskel and Ebert to break stories and give you insider information.

First of all, due to how the movie industry works (Unionized guilds free of employment through the studios versus current gaming), leaks are a whole lot more likely simply because of that fact. In addition, most stories do come out. I can't think of a big story that the gaming press has simply ignored. Now, it may not have been covered to the degree that you may want, but then again, if you talk to a film aficionado, I'm sure there's plenty of stories about movie x or y that he's pissed Entertainment Weekly didn't throw on their front cover.

Also, as you said, most people in the enthusiast press aren't investigative journalists.I don't expect the guy in charge of reviewing Uncharted 7 or Halo 8 to spend time interviewing upset former employees about working hours. He's there to tell me if the game is good or not. Just like I don't expect hard-hitting journalism over working condition in Indonesian sweatshops in my latest issue of Cosmo.

I suspect many journalists know that the Xbox One is shaping to be a complete disaster with absolutely no reason for one to support it over the PS4, but they don't want to heap on Microsoft's misery because if Microsoft exits the console industry and with Nintendo seemingly not giving a damn about the Wii U then Sony could be left with a monopoly. Which is not a good thing for the industry.

Adam Sessler ‏@AdamSessler 2m
My concerns are about my livelihood being dramatically affected by corporate decisions. This will have a nominal effect on you as a consumer

Adam Sessler ‏@AdamSessler 3m
I am desperately attempting to resolve the issue but the company at issue has been methodically unresponsive, hence my cryptic nature.

Adam Sessler ‏@AdamSessler 45s
This only affects myself and a handful of my colleagues who practice a particular form of coverage of the industry.

Something is happening with video content on next gen, I reckon. Thoughts?

UberTag

For real... Real journalism is not something that really happens in entertainment industries.
It does happen in other forums of entertainment.

The reason it doesn't happen here is because every publisher is fixated on banging the biggest buck on Day 1 as possible.

In order to do that, you need the press to act as your PR wing. And you enslave them to your interests by ensuring they don't talk about what you don't want them to talk about or they lose their precious pre-launch day access and advertiser hits to their competitors.

And why is Day 1 so critical with games more than any other form of entertainment? Why it's the GameStops and WalMarts of the world that hold the publishers by the balls.

If a game doesn't move stock at launch your title doesn't get to stay on shelves. Which means it can't sell and you've got to deal with retailer returns so that nasty Turok game doesn't take up space that could be better used on Assassin's Creed.

The only other brand of entertainment that is at the mercy of limited access is motion pictures. Which is why they still pre-screen films (unless they're trash) but the press isn't at the mercy of the movie studios because they're not the ones paying their salaries. So they have the luxury of being critical.

The sooner the industry goes fully digital, the sooner this entire circus dies. Publishers won't be slaves to retailers and so-called "journalists" (which they're not, btw) won't be slaves to publishers and consumers won't be slaves to so-called "journalists".

jbug617

Banned
Something is happening with video content on next gen, I reckon. Thoughts?

Yeah my guess is that he isn't getting access to the hardware to capture footage. His site (also many others) depend on video. Can't do your job if you don't got the footage. Didn't the youtube guy who is going to put out the BF4 footage say that Dice are not allowing capture footage.

navx

Neo Member
Not much good. Unfortunately 'gamers' expect quality. Therefore each game and subsequent inevitable sequel will cost more to make. Eventually games will cost too much to keep a $60 price tag. If this trend keeps happening, would the "triple A" industry crash just like the stale 80's crash in America?

We have to admit that there is a large gray audience out there. There's people who own an xbox and just play the latest cod, fifa, madden. . . They aren't really interested in the gaming world besides that. To them, gaming is just a passing fad. Eventually they might leave if their games get too dull or cost too much.

My concerns are about my livelihood being dramatically affected by corporate decisions. This will have a nominal effect on you as a consumer

Adam Sessler ‏@AdamSessler 3m
I am desperately attempting to resolve the issue but the company at issue has been methodically unresponsive, hence my cryptic nature.

Adam Sessler ‏@AdamSessler 45s
This only affects myself and a handful of my colleagues who practice a particular form of coverage of the industry.

"Practice a particular form of coverage of the industry". Reviews? I could call that a particular form of coverage.

Blame the hype machine and the need for information. If games just popped up like movies with maybe a trailer or two beforehand this wouldn't be an issue.

unbias

No, most CoD titles are repetitive, archaic, exploitative games amounting to little more than overpriced, low quality expansion packs, with poor internal mechanics, and content distributed across unnecessary and ridiculous amounts of DLC.

The truth of the matter is that the mainstream gaming media ignores all of this and pretends that they are 'good games according to actual reality', and that's an enormous problem.

I've never been a fan of the COD's, but I'm not sure how you can call the games bad. They are well made with very minor changes every year. Yest they are "expansion packs" for the most part, but there is a very large following out there that likes that. When you find a formula that works that well, you dont change it up, you just give the consumer as much of it as they will buy. You will know when it is over priced once it starts missing the sales mark and it starts getting bad word of mouth in terms of quality.

CoD isnt the problem, the problem is all the other companies thinking they can be CoD and trying to mimic its market share. But like I said earlier, this industry has a lot of malinvestment in it.

Yeah my guess is that he isn't getting access to the hardware to capture footage. His site (also many others) depend on video. Can't do your job if you don't got the footage.

The other possibility is that is has nothing to do with manufacturers. Could be a policy revision by publishers or even youtube. But this next tweet has me scared and depressed:

I'm sorry if I'm being annoying but I'm having to consider new professional avenues, it's that serious. I'm still human and scared..

njean777

Umm I know of a lot people who never buy the dlc and get along just fine. 60$ for a years worth of enjoyment is not exploitative to me, now if they made you buy the dlc in order to play then you would have an argument. Repetitive as they may be they do create new maps and guns every year so they are not just madden with an updated roster, though I can see your argument there. Also being archaic is not a bad thing, a lot of people still play CS 1.6 and still enjoy it to this day and you can call that archaic as well. Some people like old-school so get use to it.

Also if the game plays well then there is no reason to dock it. The mechanics in COD are solid and still are to this day. No reason to dock something that is good. You may not like it, but there are more shooters on the market that can cater to your needs if you do not like COD.

Blame the hype machine and the need for information. If games just popped up like movies with maybe a trailer or two beforehand this wouldn't be an issue.

Go to any movie website. There's people on their message boards bitching about journalists being 'biased' or 'paid off' just like there is here. It's a side effect of any hardcore group of fans of media. Hell, there are people who bitch about Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer being too pro-WWE, pro-TNA, or pro-UFC with no evidence, other than he liked this thing, but not this other thing.

Optimus Lime

I've never been a fan of the COD's, but I'm not sure how you can call the games bad. They are well made with very minor changes every year. Yest they are "expansion packs" for the most part, but there is a very large following out there that likes that. When you find a formula that works that well, you dont change it up, you just give the consumer as much of it as they will buy. You will know when it is over priced once it starts missing the sales mark and it starts getting bad word of mouth in terms of quality.

CoD isnt the problem, the problem is all the other companies thinking they can be CoD and trying to mimic its market share. But like I said earlier, this industry has a lot of malinvestment in it.

So, if by CoD 30 the formula hasn't changed, the engine hasn't changed, and it's still a $100 expansion pack, your argument will be 'lol people like it'?

I suppose I just have higher standards than you. A lazy product like that is not 'good' and does not deserve almost unanimous critical acclaim.

Dylan

Not if the industry players were more forthcoming.

You want to live in a world where the preview information about products is 100% comprehensive. This will never happen.

Theoretically, Microsoft could still cancel the XBONE full stop, and in 6 month sell us something that has an Apple logo on it. We don't know and we aren't entitled to know.

We need to take responsibility for the way we consume products. The onus isn't on the business to do that for us.

Optimus Lime

Umm I know of a lot people who never buy the dlc and get along just fine. 60$ for a years worth of enjoyment is not exploitative to me, now if they made you buy the dlc in order to play then you would have an argument. Repetitive as they may be they do create new maps and guns every year so they are not just madden with an updated roster, though I can see your argument there. Also being archaic is not a bad thing, a lot of people still play CS 1.6 and still enjoy it to this day and you can call that archaic as well. Some people like old-school so get use to it.

Also if the game plays well then there is no reason to dock it. The mechanics in COD are solid and still are to this day. No reason to dock something that is good. You may not like it, but there are more shooters on the market that can cater to your needs if you do not like COD.

So, your argument is that CoD is basically impervious to criticism, since 'people enjoy it', and it isn't the only shooter on the market?

And people wonder why 'games journalism' is a goddamn sewer.

Mentok

Banned
Right - which is why I was asking for thoughts.

I don't have the answer - and I'm fulling aware of the reasons that these sites don't/shouldn't call their employees 'journalists'.

Sorry, I'll elaborate. Right now there are no parent companies that view investigative journalism as a profitable option when compared to the current model. Considering this is not a "life or death" industry (to use your McDs reference, as that is an industry that affects your health more directly), they simply don't feel the need to press the issues. They can play it safe without repercussions. The majority of gamers are probably satisfied with the level of journalism they currently receive from vg websites. I agree that cryptic reporting is "national inquirer" trash news, but that speaks volumes for the site that prints it.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
This resolution thing is getting ridiculous. I'm a gaming enthusiast with 1000+ dollar PC and I couldn't give less shit about that. Games will look good even if they are 720p (not less) and steady 30 fps. It looks like everyone went into some collective madness over nothing which is more sad than funny because people could care about more important stuff.

If you don't feel confident in the product you may want to buy then hold off. It's not like they will stop making these systems a month after it comes out.

Sure, part of the problem lies with the company behind the product but nobody is forcing you to go rush out and get that product. Sony or Microsoft isn't going to guarantee all games will be in 1080p and running at 60 fps. PS3 owners were upset when games like Bayonetta came out and didn't get the product PS3 owners should have gotten. That's why maybe it's best to wait. I know a lot of Steam buyers wait for feedback, to see how the games run on various set-ups.

As a consumer it is your right to know the product you are buying. However nobody is making you buy anything. We also have choices.

Disagree completely. Refer to my car purchase earlier.

You can absolutely spin, PR, announce and advertise a new product to build hype and consumer confidence in a brand - without intentionally withholding information behind embargo's and NDA's. You just need to make your sure your product can withstand the analysis.

Again - I can puchase a McDonald's burger based on the marketing/advertising/promotion etc. But the information is clear and present at all stages, from the sourcing of the ingredients, to how it is made, to the nutritional information and final price. If you're doing your job well and with integrity in the marketing field - you won't necessarily be trying to keep the consumer out of the loop and misinformed. So far, I've certainly never felt the need to engage in that sort of activity.

But you still don't know how good that burger will taste until you try it out. The resolution for Call of Duty is only part of the equation (screen tearing, frame rate drops, etc.). The fact is we already know the specs for both the PS4 and XBox One so if power is your main concern then perhaps you should get a PS4 or better yet invest in a good PC.

You want to live in a world where the preview information about products is 100% comprehensive. This will never happen.

Theoretically, Microsoft could still cancel the XBONE full stop, and in 6 month sell us something that has an Apple logo on it. We don't know and we aren't entitled to know.

We need to take responsibility for the way we consume products. The onus isn't on the business to do that for us.

I've never said that. But it would be nice where we had more than the 25% that the industry players decided via a hundred contacts - would be okay to dole out to us in morsels.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Gaming has changed. It’s no longer about developers, games, or gamers. It’s an endless series of PR battles, fought by marketers and journalists. Gaming, and its consumption of expendable income, has become a well-oiled machine.

Gaming has changed. Bought out journalists eat bought-out Doritos, publish bought-out articles. Mountain Dew inside their bodies enhance and regulate their loyalty. Review control, Information control, pre-order control, DLC control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control.

Gaming has changed. The age of creativity has become the age of risk-free. All in the name of averting catastrophe from used game sales. And he who controls the console wars, controls history. Gaming has changed. When the industry is under total control, gaming… becomes routine.

Sorry, I'll elaborate. Right now there are no parent companies that view investigative journalism as a profitable option when compared to the current model. Considering this is not a "life or death" industry (to use your McDs reference, as that is an industry that affects your health more directly), they simply don't feel the need to press the issues. They can play it safe without repercussions. The majority of gamers are probably satisfied with the level of journalism they currently receive from vg websites. I agree that cryptic reporting is "national inquirer" trash news, but that speaks volumes for the site that prints it.

Awesome - thank you.

RE_Player

You are just at your limit with the traditional video game coverage model that has created this huge hate train intentionally. Whether the gaming press admit it or not they have created a monster. Don't worry the days of comments sections on websites, previews, display ads, and posts every 10 minutes are slowly being numbered. Companies are realizing sites like IGN and Gamespot aren't pulling in interest anymore so they are moving into trying to influence YouTube and streaming personalities.

Expect big changes in gaming coverage for the next generation, better and worse.

Gaz_RB

So, if by CoD 30 the formula hasn't changed, the engine hasn't changed, and it's still a $100 expansion pack, your argument will be 'lol people like it'?

I suppose I just have higher standards than you. A lazy product like that is not 'good' and does not deserve almost unanimous critical acclaim.
Did COD murder your family or something?

People like COD, they are games with great shooting mechanics and capable graphics. You might think you are better or have better taste than someone who likes Call of Duty, but sometimes people like different things. And that's ok. You don't need to attack them for having low standards.

Microsoft is most likely doing whatever they can to suppress any info leaking that could further damage the Xbox brand after the fiasco earlier this year.

njean777

So, your argument is that CoD is basically impervious to criticism, since 'people enjoy it', and it isn't the only shooter on the market?

And people wonder why 'games journalism' is a goddamn sewer.

I never said that at all, so no. I just said the mechanics are sound, and they work. If people like it then keep it. Nice try to spin. Your argument is just equating to STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE.

Shosai

Banned
Right - which is why I was asking for thoughts.

I don't have the answer - and I'm fulling aware of the reasons that these sites don't/shouldn't call their employees 'journalists'.

It's actually pretty typical for journalists to receive highly sought-after information from insider sources, and not report on it.

Sometimes they can't get multiple confirmations. So they refuse to risk their reputations by merely printing every scrap of information they get. After all, insider sources very often try to ward off the press by leaking bad information

Sometimes they don't want to risk outing a source. Companies are often willing to tear up their ranks to figure out which of their employees is leaking info, and most journalists are privy enough to realize when the risk is greater than the reward.

Sometimes they sit on information in order to foster most trust from sources in the future. In this case, they probably have more important information coming down the pipeline

In any case, the resolution info isn't all that important to know before buying. You'll be able to get that information before you make your purchasing decision, full stop.

geomon

Not sure anything happened. Wasn't it always like this? Actually, you get a lot more info now than in the past and quicker too. We didn't have the internet back in the 80's, we barely had gaming magazines which were nothing more than marketing tools. We didn't know if a game or system was bad or good unless it came to us from word of mouth.

As for gaming journalism, I don't see any journalism going on. It's all opinion with little or nothing to back it up. Even Adam Sessler, who I love, I don't consider a journalist. He's a television personality. He has no background in journalism at all, that I've seen anyway. So for all this talk about how bad gaming journalism is, in my mind there never was any, so why all the anger.

unbias

Your definition of quality is non existent, your definition of a good shooter is non existent, your examples of why CoD is worse for the casual and hardcore market vs game X is non existent. You cant expect people to just swallow your "higher standards" when you dont explain them, nor do you point to other AAA games that have a better grasp on this. CoD will run its course, but the CoD's while I personally do not like them are well built for their intended consumer target.

Just saying CoD sucks, isnt exactly explaining why CoD is part of the problem.

bennyc12

Gaming has changed. It’s no longer about developers, games, or gamers. It’s an endless series of PR battles, fought by marketers and journalists. Gaming, and its consumption of expendable income, has become a well-oiled machine.

Gaming has changed. Bought out journalists eat bought-out Doritos, publish bought-out articles. Mountain Dew inside their bodies enhance and regulate their loyalty. Review control, Information control, pre-order control, DLC control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control.

Gaming has changed. The age of creativity has become the age of risk-free. All in the name of averting catastrophe from used game sales. And he who controls the console wars, controls history. Gaming has changed. When the industry is under total control, gaming… becomes routine.

ylQvrpy.gif

This is poetry.

This resolution thing is getting ridiculous. I'm a gaming enthusiast with 1000+ dollar PC and I couldn't give less shit about that. Games will look good even if they are 720p (not less) and steady 30 fps. It looks like everyone went into some collective madness over nothing which is more sad than funny because people could care about more important stuff.
This. I've stopped caring about how technically good a game looks and I've never cared about resolution anyway (I play on a SDTV anyway).

Optimus Lime

Did COD murder your family or something?

People like COD, they are games with great shooting mechanics and capable graphics. You might think you are better or have better taste than someone who likes Call of Duty, but sometimes people like different things. And that's ok. You don't need to attack them for having low standards.

We are talking about games journalism, and I used the yearly praise of CoD despite the lack of innovation, evolution, or - on many levels - quality in the series.

You took this as a cue to launch a defense of CoD, because apparently, it shouldn't be critiqued by anybody.

You seem very upset that some people have the audacity to critique the series, and I'm really unsure why. Do you honestly believe that yearly iterations of CoD deserve the all of the praise that they receive by the mainstream gaming media? How is an acceptance and worship of a series that has completely and utterly failed to improve since 2009 anything other than an indicator of low standards?

Bgamer90

Banned
To sum things up, it's obvious that this is the very first major console launch period in which social media was the norm.

Compare this upcoming launch period to previous launch periods -- the main difference is social media.

unbias

So you think the problem people have with the resolution is simply Ps4 1080p and Xbone 720p?

We are talking about games journalism, and I used the yearly praise of CoD despite the lack of innovation, evolution, or - on many levels - quality in the series.

You took this as a cue to launch a defense of CoD, because apparently, it shouldn't be critiqued by anybody.

You seem very upset that some people have the audacity to critique the series, and I'm really unsure why. Do you honestly believe that yearly iterations of CoD deserve the all of the praise that they receive by the mainstream gaming media? How is an acceptance and worship of a series that has completely and utterly failed to improve since 2009 anything other than an indicator of low standards?

Basically what you keep repeating is your opinion on the franchise is the only one that matters. People enjoy the series, get over it.

Shosai

Banned
It does happen in other forums of entertainment.

The reason it doesn't happen here is because every publisher is fixated on banging the biggest buck on Day 1 as possible.

In order to do that, you need the press to act as your PR wing. And you enslave them to your interests by ensuring they don't talk about what you don't want them to talk about or they lose their precious pre-launch day access and advertiser hits to their competitors.

And why is Day 1 so critical with games more than any other form of entertainment? Why it's the GameStops and WalMarts of the world that hold the publishers by the balls.

If a game doesn't move stock at launch your title doesn't get to stay on shelves. Which means it can't sell and you've got to deal with retailer returns so that nasty Turok game doesn't take up space that could be better used on Assassin's Creed.

The only other brand of entertainment that is at the mercy of limited access is motion pictures. Which is why they still pre-screen films (unless they're trash) but the press isn't at the mercy of the movie studios because they're not the ones paying their salaries. So they have the luxury of being critical.

The sooner the industry goes fully digital, the sooner this entire circus dies. Publishers won't be slaves to retailers and so-called "journalists" (which they're not, btw) won't be slaves to publishers and consumers won't be slaves to so-called "journalists".

I'm failing to see how the gaming press is different from the movie or music press.

Optimus Lime

Your definition of quality is non existent, your definition of a good shooter is non existent, your examples of why CoD is worse for the casual and hardcore market vs game X is non existent. You cant expect people to just swallow your "higher standards" when you dont explain them, nor do you point to other AAA games that have a better grasp on this. CoD will run its course, but the CoD's while I personally do not like them are well built for their intended consumer target.

Just saying CoD sucks, isnt exactly explaining why CoD is part of the problem.

I didn't just say 'CoD sucks', and I don't understand why you are claiming that I did.

I told you. CoD has failed to evolve, failed to innovate, is economically exploitative through a ridiculous regime of DLC, is technologically obsolete, and mechanically degrades annually, with greater game-breaking elements introduced to appeal to the casual market.

It seems that you don't agree, and that's fine. I'm not sure why you seem to believe that these issues shouldn't be discussed - on here, or in the broader gaming media, though.

gogosox8

IGN didn't break the story b/c they would probably lose their access to Activision if they did. Its similiar to what goes on in other forms of media whether that be sports, politics, etc. Those who have the access don't use b/c it would be revoked by the industry or people they are covering. That's why IGN don't break stories like that. They usually just report on what some dev or industry guy said on twitter or in an interview. Its much safer for them to do that than to do actual investigative reporting. Honestly, real reporting doesn't happen that often in all forms of media. Its become a lost art at this point.

UberTag

As for gaming journalism, I don't see any journalism going on. It's all opinion with little or nothing to back it up. Even Adam Sessler, who I love, I don't consider a journalist. He's a television personality. He has no background in journalism at all, that I've seen anyway. So for all this talk about how bad gaming journalism is, in my mind there never was any, so why all the anger.
People are just coming to grips with the fact that gaming journalism doesn't exist and they're reacting badly to this revelation.

Even folks who work in the enthusiast press and were under the mistaken belief that they were journalists of a sort are waking up to the cold hard truth that they are nothing more than PR puppets.

Whenever there's a realignment in expectations and perception anger comes with the territory.

Maybe Sessler's worried with the direction of Rev3Games instead of anything video game company related.

Not according to his most recent tweet:

@AdamSessler said:
Also, I want to clarify, this has nothing to do with my employer, Revision 3 or their parent company Discovery who have been wonderful.

Man, it sounds like there is really something big going on. I hope Adam can shed some light on this soon.

Optimus Lime

Basically what you keep repeating is your opinion on the franchise is the only one that matters. People enjoy the series, get over it.

How on earth have I said that 'my opinion is the only one that matters'?

Do you seriously believe that CoD deserves the yearly praise that it receives from the mainstream gaming media? Honestly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom