• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

Porcile

aw well :messenger_pensive: i'll keep it anyway. most of the other raichu figures are in bad condition. even if it's a knock off it's still sealed in the box.

there is another picture of the back. it says it's a TOMY. i can't read chinese obviously hope i can find out if it's real or not.

s-l1600.jpg

It would be better to ask somewhere that is more knowledgeable on this stuff both on Pokemon products and Chinese. Pokemon was and is still officially released in the Chinese language so it could well be totally legitimate (but not Japanese LOL) However, I am not seeing anywhere on the box where Pokemon is written in the official Chinese way which makes me believe it's probably a Honk Kong knock off.

It would be better to ask somewhere that is more knowledgeable on this stuff both on Pokemon products and Chinese. Pokemon was and is still officially released in the Chinese language so it could well be totally legitimate (but not Japanese LOL) However, I am not seeing anywhere on the box where Pokemon is written in the official Chinese way which makes me believe it's probably a Honk Kong knock off.
thanks. maybe i should just try cancel it then

Porcile

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Last 5 debit card transactions from my bank statement:

SONIC DRIVE-IN - Footlong Coney, Medium Mozzarella Sticks - $8.42
GYM - Membership - $64.94
SUBWAY - Footlong Black Forest Ham loaded with veggies - $8.65
RAISING CANES - Sandwich Combo - $8.00
WALMART - Pleated Air Filters for Furnace - $20.52

Raven117

What's wrong with the fit? I think it looks great.
Shoulders are absolutely huge on that jacket. Those shoulders are probably 4 centimeters too big on each side. Moreover, look at the length of the arms. Its at least 3 centimeters too long.

I don't know much about "street" ware, so maybe that is just the look, but from a straight up style and fit perspective, that kid looks like he found his dad's jacket in the closet and is wearing it to school.

Last edited:

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
I bought a 500000BTU flame wand, and hooked it up to my gas tank.

The thing was so powerfully loud during my weeding session, that my neighbours were calling over the fence demanding an explanation.

Well not right this second, but I finally bought a PS5 this week.

Feel very lucky. I got randomly selected by email by Sony to have a priority window on their direct store. I was able to purchase one that way.

I'll likely be still playing my PS4 library for a while, but being able to run some of the games better sounds great.

playstation-5-digital-edition-with-dualsense-front-product-shot-01-ps5-en-30jul20

EruditeHobo

I'll admit. The £135 per book ASOIAF book is insane, but everything about the books are absolutely stunning. Highest quality paper, gorgeous artwork, slipcase etc. They're also massive in size with some books going over 1000 pages. They're so big that they have to be split into two volumes each.

I love the look of their products... the price always keeps me away. I've wanted the Da Vinci notebooks for a long time, but it's a lot for books. For me. But their ASOIAF editions do look fantastic.

I used the B&N Criterion Sale to jump onto their 4k releases.... that's my last spending until xmas! (narrator: it wasn't)

Uncut Gems
Menace II Society
Mulholland Drive

and this beauty...

51vowcbBCDL._SX342_.jpg

Buying wifey a Samsung S21+ for XMAS. Finally the misses is happy to move away from her current Apple and I don't have to keep that shit software on my PC anymore to backup her stuff.

Samsung-Galaxy-S21-3-1024x682.jpg

Buying wifey a Samsung S21+ for XMAS. Finally the misses is happy to move away from her current Apple and I don't have to keep that shit software on my PC anymore to backup her stuff.

Samsung-Galaxy-S21-3-1024x682.jpg
what "shit software" ?

if you mean iTunes then yeah that is shit software but you don't need iTunes or any other software to back up iPhones. they should back up to iCloud.

anyway doesn't matter now but was just curious what you meant.

what "shit software" ?

if you mean iTunes then yeah that is shit software but you don't need iTunes or any other software to back up iPhones. they should back up to iCloud.

anyway doesn't matter now but was just curious what you meant.
Yeah iTunes. Misses fills iCloud with dog and kid photos plus daughter using videos etc.

iTunes really doesn't run well ok windows.

Yeah iTunes. Misses fills iCloud with dog and kid photos plus daughter using videos etc.

iTunes really doesn't run well ok windows.
ok. still not seeing the problem.

tell me about it. itunes sucks but i have an iphone/ipad and no reason to ever install iTunes on my PC. iCloud backs up all my devices. you don't need it iTunes. i remember the first few iPhones needed iTunes to activate/sync but they started ditching that in favour for iCloud maybe around 10 years ago?

that said i hope she enjoys her Samsung. i don't want to come off as an Apple fanboy (was on Android for 9 years) but my experience with Samsung is not great. too confusing and bloated. great hardware but software doesn't impress me.

Cyberpunkd

Bought 2 LED lamps for the kitchen, better to install them with the workers still there. Not a chance for the main ones for the living room, I will get them in December if I'm lucky, January if I'm not.

Also found a hose for the shower head in some god-forgotten part of Switzerland - the only element from the whole collection of bathroom equipment I couldn't find originally, but after making sure 19 items fit together and having that one off I just decided to fuck it, but I know it would have driven me crazy. So fingers crossed it's the right item and not just a typo on the website.

TDiddyLive

damn, I want one of those, but I'm afraid it might turn out to be an unreliable appliance.
It has no refrigeration, just a fan. It helps keep things cool. It doesn’t actually make them cold. It even comes with a plug to use it in the car, although is it way too big for that to be practical. I’m using mine as a display piece for now, since you can turn the fan off while the top and Xbox logo on the front light up.

PanzerAzel

Well not right this second, but I finally bought a PS5 this week.

Feel very lucky. I got randomly selected by email by Sony to have a priority window on their direct store. I was able to purchase one that way.

I'll likely be still playing my PS4 library for a while, but being able to run some of the games better sounds great.

playstation-5-digital-edition-with-dualsense-front-product-shot-01-ps5-en-30jul20
Congratulations, I love my PS5. Runs everything better, smoother. I was finally able to pack my PS4 up.

Though I wish Sony would get off their asses and finally fix the goddamn sleep mode bug. Keeps crashing on resume.

Top Bottom