• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What headset or earbud are best for Ps5 and screen.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I'm already looking to buy a gaming headset this Christmas that have Dolby atmos with vibration, with cinema quality and bluetooth ... But I don't know if earbuds or a headset are better.

If it has RGB it is a better plus

Last edited:

FrankWza

I'm already looking to buy a gaming headset this Christmas that have Dolby atmos with vibration, with cinema quality... But I don't know if earbuds or a headset are better.

A full headphone will always be better than earbuds or iem. Just as wired is better than wireless. But the Pulse Explore are phenomenal if you get your tips right. They're convenient and they keep your hair neat and dont make you hot. A must for VR and Portal Owners. The mic is fantastic as well. Or you can wait for the new pulse elite

S0ULZB0URNE

Vibration?
Razer Kaira Pro PS5 I have them and they are good but I put them in the closet when I purchased the 90mm Planar Magnetic drivers having Audeze(Sony brand) Maxwell which are incredible.

NinjaBoiX

I'm already looking to buy a gaming headset this Christmas that have Dolby atmos with vibration, with cinema quality... But I don't know if earbuds or a headset are better.

Why on earth would you want RGB on a headset?

I mean. I’d argue why would anyone want RGB in anything, it’s tacky as fuck in my opinion.

But on something you wear? Madness! 😅

Mr Hyde

I'm rocking the Arctic 7 pro. Great for PS5, PC or Switch. Comfortable and excellent sound with solid battery life.

I mean. I’d argue why would anyone want RGB in anything, it’s tacky as fuck in my opinion.

I've never understood the meaning of certain things. Especially not what RGB lighting is supposed to bring to a headset. Do you look in the mirror at how beautifully the headset shines while playing???

coffinbirth

I've never understood the meaning of certain things. Especially not what RGB lighting is supposed to bring to a headset. Do you look in the mirror at how beautifully the headset shines while playing???
So you don't sit on them in the dark.

giphy.gif

/jk, but that's the practical reason.

Because people like them? RGB is mainstream now. Most new cars have them in their interiors.

NinjaBoiX

I have the Arctis Pro that works with PS5 and XSX, it’s pretty solid.

No tacky flashing lights though, sorry.
lol, exactly.
Because people like them? RGB is mainstream now. Most new cars have them in their interiors.
People like The Big Bang Theory and Cardi B too.

Whatever it is, make sure it has Hi Res Audio.

I have for Bluetooth headphones

Soundcore Anker Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones, 40H Playtime, Hi-Res Audio, Deep Bass, Memory Foam Ear Cups, for Travel, Home Office https://a.co/d/eA8tyxg

And for my extreme gaming

Sennheiser Consumer Audio HD 600 - Audiophile Hi-Res Open Back Dynamic Headphone, Black https://a.co/d/fJvyxFx

I have an amplifier as well for excellent audio quality. It really puts you at the center of the audio of the game I am playing. Best $60 ever!.

Fosi Audio P2 Headphone Amplifier Vacuum Tube Headphone Amp Mini Hi-Fi Stereo Audio with Low Ground Noise Output Protection https://a.co/d/irOQhcK

Last edited:
Top Bottom