• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is a game you really want DLC for, right now?

Whether its multiplayer, story dlc, a nw gameplay mode, or just cosmetics?

I really want a multiplayer mode for Rift Apart, or maybe even some fun pocket dimension stuff, that was my favorite part of the game, the platforming stuff.

Also looking forward to what they do with Horizons FW DLC.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Whether its multiplayer, story dlc, a nw gameplay mode, or just cosmetics?

I really want a multiplayer mode for Rift Apart, or maybe even some fun pocket dimension stuff, that was my favorite part of the game, the platforming stuff.

Also looking forward to what they do with Horizons FW DLC.
Super Mario Odyssey, large new worlds. Not small tiny bitty extra things, but a proper large expansion.

3kvayPr.gif

Ellery

Actually my wish was Mario Kart 8 and that was granted by Nintendo (even though it took them way too long).

FROM Software (Sekiro, Elden Ring) DLC always greatly appreciated

A personal but extremely niche hope of mine is Skater XL. Best skate simulation I ever played, but it desprately needs more content.

And of course Slay The Spire. Just give me more. New Game, additional content I can buy, updates, whatever. I need more.

Last edited:
That flash game where you punch Anita Sarkeesian. Been playing that shit nonstop for over a decade and it's starting to get just a little boring.

Resident Evil: Village story DLC please.

Add a remaster of Alan Wake's American Nightmare to Alan Wake Remastered.

Shantae & The Seven Sirens needs some story DLCs even if they're similar to Half-Genie Hero's

A big expansion to Batman: Arkham Knight that features Dick in the batsuit and highlights how everyone is faring years later setting up the Suicide Squad game .

Add the missing MP to Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Sekiro not getting story DLC was criminal. Getting some Elden DLC would be awesome too, but maybe the game's long enough already. :goog_relieved:

Aside from those... Dunno. I guess it's time for that Amid Evil DLC to release already, but I'm in no rush so whatever.

drotahorror

Actual Returnal DLC. Not new modes, new biomes.

Although I do want new modes. And the new one is a step in the right direction. I want to be able to use my leveled up guns with crazy traits that I earned for more than one biome. I really hope that happens in the new DLC.

TexMex

Although I do want new modes. And the new one is a step in the right direction. I want to be able to use my leveled up guns with crazy traits that I earned for more than one biome. I really hope that happens in the new DLC.

Same. So much cool content that could be built out of branching biomes. Dead Cells is still supporting and that game is crazy far from where it was, in a good way.

drotahorror

Same. So much cool content that could be built out of branching biomes. Dead Cells is still supporting and that game is crazy far from where it was, in a good way.

I'm still expecting some surprises with the new mode. Maybe there will be new locations for all we know, new layouts etc. They've had almost a year to work on something new.

Top Bottom