• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want to give a Big NOD To RoboCop! Throwback to what gaming use to be!

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I'm definitely going to play the game at some point - it just seems to check every single box for me. Did they fix the stuttering issues on PC? Was planning to go PS5 in light of those, but I'm not sure if the game's been optimized at all in the last few months.

Guilty_AI

Merely pointed out that Robocop is not a brainless action movie, which is what they seem to think is.
? Not what OP said, at all.

Also using terms like “blue hairs” make you sound hilarious. I’m sorry, there’s just no way to take that kind of talk seriously.
I'm not the one calling other idiots as soon as their bullshit gets called out. You ain't fooling no one with your priggish act mate.

stuminus3

Banned
? Not what OP said, at all.

I'm not the one calling other idiots as soon as their bullshit gets called out. You ain't fooling no one with your priggish act mate.
There are multiple instances of the OP demonstrating they can’t see anything in Robocop past the extreme violence. Ironically you’re acting like the very same rabid blue haired cult you’re complaining about. “Priggish”, eh? The projection is strong with this one!

Last edited:
Top Bottom