• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the most dangerous/awkward game to play when there are people around ?

rob-ford.-A-classy-guy.jpg

Jeff the Video Game Man will testify to this.

Nachos

Suffers? The translation is the best part of the game."

Also, milambersshortcuts.png
No way. It takes a very unique person to make such a game - a visionary, if you will. They clearly had a specific idea of what the game should be, and it's a travesty that such a dream - one in which people and alpacas can coexist - would have its artistic merits compromised. I'd prefer it if every single word of that alpaca lovin' was not at all compromised in its ideals.

Gal Gun on Xbox 360 is pretty hype.
05-galgun.gif

Boy, do I have a creeper cam to introduce to you!

EDIT: Beaten

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Probably one of my favorite Vinesauce videos, and it's not even on Vinny's channel. The full stream of that is on Twitch somewhere, though he never went on to finish the game.

No way. It takes a very unique person to make such a game - a visionary, if you will. They clearly had a specific idea of what the game should be, and it's a travesty that such a dream - one in which people and alpacas can coexist - would have its artistic merits compromised. I'd prefer it if every single word of that alpaca lovin' was not at all compromised in its ideals.

The translation is so pure that it exemplifies the love between man and alpaca, and brings one's emotions to a plane on the next level of existence, one in which love between human and alpaca is not frowned upon by society, rather being fully embraced as it rightfully should. The script of the translated version is a masterpiece easily on the same level as a Tolstoy or a Hemingway, dare I even say that it's at Shakespeare level majesty.

I've never been the embarrassed type.

Some girl I was dating thought I should be embarrassed about Viva Pinata so I doubled down on my enthusiasm for it and kept playing while she was around.

Chev

Can't blame you, considering how she was clearly designed for the more lolicon-oriented who think Morrigan looks too old.
Actually, the complete works artbook implies they were going for a sorta-Bridget before Bridget, so to speak, she was meant to look more like a young boy.

Top Bottom