• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the movie-goers' opinion on In Good Company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
I'm curious to see this flick. I like Topher Grace and it looks like he may have finally been able to break out of the Eric Foreman role on That 70's Show. (don't bring up Traffic) The movie's been getting good reviews over at Rottentomatoes. Anyone here seen it?

pops619

I saw it yesterday. Wasn't too sappy and had a lot of funny moments. Quaid and Grace were good. I definitely recommend it.

paul777

Banned
It's rarely funny, the drama is contrived, and the characters are poorly developed. It suffers from some bad pacing in the latter half of the movie, as well. The acting isn't bad, though, and the dialog is bearable. Also, Scarlett Johansson is kinda cute and the music is good. I give it a C-.

Memles

Acting is great, music IS good, but don't go in expecting a whole lot of Scarlett/Topher love story. It's a film more centered around Quaid and his weird relationship with Grace's character, but I think it works. Definitely not brilliant, but it's real enough to work. B+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom