• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Is Your Favorite Resident Evil Duo?

Rebecca - Billy (RE0)
Chris - Jill (RE1)
Leon - Claire (RE2)
Jill - Carlos (RE3)
Chris - Claire (RECV)
Leon - Ada (RE4)
Chris - Sheva (RE5)
Claire - Barry (RER)
Leon - Helena (RE6)
Chris - Piers (RE6)
Jake - Sherry (RE6)

Reasons Why?

Mine is Leon and Claire. They introduced me to the series

d5a2b85d9b8972f9f70634eb388ab40f--resident-evil-games.jpg

Chris and Jill Forever.

They were the original pair that brought me into the series. Plus she is a master of unlocking..duh.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Leon - Claire from RE2 all day every day.

As to why... Just found their backstory most compelling. Leon, rookie cop thrown into shit and Claire, looking for Chris.

Spinky

Leon and Claire, I guess? Just because they're probably my favourite RE protagonists.

Also like Chris and Sheva because reasons.

Jawmuncher

Jake and Sherry for me

jake_and_sherry_by_cyberbublic-d5m578q.jpg

What a cute couple. Who knew the offspring of terrible people who turn out to be some of the most interesting characters in the series.

Justinh

Jill and Chris from 1 (REmake).

I'm just going to choose the duo that has beret Jill, honestly. It's the only game in the series I've replayed too (1 wayyy back when, then REmake a few times although it's been a while since). I haven't played 2 since I rented it over and over again on N64.

Mupod

Ada and Generic Teleporting Agent Guy (RE6)

got a lot of laughs in co-op playing that campaign that was clearly not designed for co-op. Agent gets left behind in sinking subs, collapsing buildings, sinking ships...and still magically reappears in front of you around the next corner, in elevators, etc.

Archtreyz

Leon - Ada. RE4 is when Leon gained a real personality, and rocketed him to being the best character in the series. RE6 Leon, while still cracking a few jokes, took himself way too seriously.

Also OP, what about Ethan and Mia?

t1gerjaw

I like these in order.

1. Leon - Claire (RE2)
2. Chris - Sheva (RE5)
3. Rebecca - Billy (RE0)
4. Jill - Carlos (RE3)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Leon and the president's daughter in RE4, obviously

MCD250

I was kinda surprised by how much I liked Leon/Helena, despite the fact that I can't stand the game they're in. Same goes for Chris/Sheva.

PaulBizkit

Rebecca and Billy. The only duo with an actual personality that talked about themselves.

I want to see Billy again someday (not turned into zombie)

Admit it, RE characters are robots

strafer

I was kinda surprised by how much I liked Leon/Helena, despite the fact that I can't stand the game they're in. Same goes for Chris/Sheva.

Would love to see more Helena and Leon action.

Maybe a game with helena and Claire going to rescue Leon.

hueheuheuehe

Korigama

Leon and Ada.

I like Jill much better than Chris, yet still prefer him over Claire (toward whom I'm neutral at best). Couldn't stand Helena, Carlos was okay. Getting Leon and Jill in the same game would be nice, though.

joe2187

Banned
Chris and Sheva

Claire and Moira. I really loved the dynamic they had in Rev2 and how Moira actually became a worthwhile character in the game. (and that she's as awfully cheesy as her dad in every way)

Top Bottom