• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your Steam avatar?

Mine is this:

bo1mQqZ.png

I made it myself, to reflect how much Counter-Strike I play.

What's yours?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Its this picture of Magik holding the Eye of Agamoto by Chris Bachalo who is my favorite artist these days

tumblr_nh4fgtRjSP1r0dvc5o1_1280.jpg

Because im lazy and I haven't changed it back to Laharl like I did on Gaf

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Same as the one I have here but more Square. (I update steam, GAF, Twitter, tumblr, etc avis at the same time.)

Samimista

I change mine every few days or so, but currently it's Noctis from the 2011 Final Fantasy Versus XIII trailer. Particularly, when he walks away from the throne.

Herne

gal7thumb2.jpg

A friend of a friend drew this years ago for something else. It just so happens to look exactly like me.

Jawmuncher

The same avatar I have here. I always like to keep my online persona connected. Besides that it will always be Dino Crisis & Regina in some form.

I don't think I have changed it even once since I made my Steam account (I don't go to my profile, or use Steam for anything beyond games and messaging).

I think it's a random google images picture of Haseo from .Hack GU.

Top Bottom