• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your weirdest pleasure?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I have seen you post, you need many cold showers.

Try it daily for a month.

I set a timer. 3, 4 or 5 minutes is enough.

Some minor dynamic stretching beforehand will help but mostly it's accepting the sensation.

Breath and try to relax. After a minute or 2 you'll feel more accustomed.

Extra fun. Put the shower on for some minutes. You'll get the real cold water =P

Last edited:

Umbasaborne

Banned
I like cutting people's break lines (if I can safely crack open the hood) and then wonder if the owners of said vehicle ever got into a wreck.

I guess we all have our quirks! Lol
A fun prank to play on friends is to pour some bleach into their drink cups, when they are not looking, when your all hanging out at McDonalds

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Eating the BOOOOTY
mihoyo-genshin.gif

Edmund

Foot reflexology
Gaming till the wee hours
Hosting street fighter sessions at my home with friends
Good food

Dark Star

I listen to black metal

and I still enjoy watching Goosebumps despite how dated and childish it is

Last edited:

Ownage

Farting and dutch ovens for my partner.

Special shout out to those lactose-enhanced spicy meals the night before. Couldn't do it without you!

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I like jumping rope. I know other people do it but to actually enjoy it can be a little weird. Or so I've been told..

It's not weird. It's badass.

I really would love to do it but it's so hard to learn right?

Respect.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Pissing in sinks. It was a pandemic habit that I'm breaking, but I still treat myself on occasion.

It's just so convenient.

I've started peeing sitting down some years ago.

Pissing in a sink feels good though. I must admit

Oh wait. #brainfart.

I thought you were talking abouy those urinals on the wall you know. Pissing in a sink is definitely weird. You do you Mr Sink Pisser! =P

Last edited:
Listening to Aphex Twin and Squarepusher.

Also, hives and poison ivy are almost worth how itchy they are for how good they feel to scratch

Tams

Picking my feet. Well, I've managed to stop in the last year.l, thank goodness.

But it felt soooooo good when my entire big toe had dead skin and I could peel it off.

My old family dog also used to lick my feet, which felt fantastic. RIP Sandy (don't worry, it's not any of my secret question answers).

I used to be a swimmer, do the chlorine did an absolute number on my skin, especially my feet, no matter how much I dried them.

Peanut Butter Marshmallow squares

Peanut butter marshmallow square…what did you just call me? How dare you lol.

But for real, how have I never heard of these, and are they actually good? Not playing, I will go to the store now, make these bitches, and bring them to my Moms house tomorrow for Mother’s Day, I swear it 😂

Last edited:
I have eczema that mostly appears on my hands. Sometimes it gets really itchy, to the point lotion doesn’t help it even, and the only way to relieve the itch is to run my hands under extremely hot water.

Which is a bad idea because that dries it out, but fuck it feels great.

Top Bottom