• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what jrpg are you playing right now ?

marcincz

Started The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, yesterday.
So far I've beaten only Cold Steel 1 in this amazing universe.
1 month later, approx. 75h in and still playing. Somewhere in the middle of chapter 4. One of the best jrpg I've ever played, but man, this is wall or sea or better ocean of text.

TwoHearted

Neo Member
Was playing Infinite Undiscovery but around 13 hours in I've reached a point where a certain character turns against you and for some reason I can't get passed it.

So I put it down and started Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria. I played it back in the day and while the first game was infinitely better, I still enjoyed it.

Also playing Wild Arms here and there, it's excellent.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Me too. Playing both, bouncing back and forth each day.
giphy.gif

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Finished FF VII Rebirth last night.

Production values and "content" carried an otherwise mediocre experience made for people who base their entire personality around liking FF VII.

Eiyuden Chronicle next week.

Last edited:

ReyBrujo

Working my way through Japanese dungeon crawlers, right now playing Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk after finishing Labyrinth of Galleria, Dungeon Encounters and Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars.

Synless

I knocked out FFVII: Rebirth and Infinite Wealth recently.

Im currently working on Star Ocean Second R… which I’m not sure I’m into yet. I am giving it a good chance though. Beautiful looking at the very least.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Right now? Dragon's Dogma 2 if that counts. LAtest played was Xenoblade Chronicles 3 on the Switch. Granblue Fantasy Re:Link if that counts as well.

Top Bottom