• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What memes do you actually find hilarious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
killcrab.jpg

halo.png

I'm not sure why, but both of these still tickle me. Especially the former. If it was ever beaten into the ground it wasn't where I was.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The "fuck my shit up" haircut memes make me cry from laughter.

edit: pablito knows what's up

Pejo

For me it's the "don't ever talk to me or my son" again meme. Every fucking time I see it, I laugh. I have one about videogames that constantly cracks me up every time i look at it, but it's on my PC at home. I looked for it on Google a bit but can't find it. Will post later.

*edit* - here's one just so you can see what I mean.

tumblr_o50u2zZ1hs1tipyn6o1_500.png

robosllim

I'll never get tired of the loss meme. Just saw this one yesterday. I've been trained to find the pattern whenever I see an otherwise pointless 2x2 image.

wesvqiJ.png

I personally hate any meme involving a gif of a celebrity doing something. I know it's a very wide and expansive thing to dislike, but it's really annoying. Examples are the Jennifer Lawrence "ok" gif and the Shia Lebouf "just do it" gif. Ugh. Fuck 'em.

I still enjoy the Pepe stuff though. Or anything that makes fun of Sonic.

I personally hate any meme involving a gif of a celebrity doing something. I know it's a very wide and expansive thing to dislike, but it's really annoying. Examples are the Jennifer Lawrence "ok" gif and the Shia Lebouf "just do it" gif. Ugh. Fuck 'em.

I still enjoy the Pepe stuff though. Or anything that makes fun of Sonic.

I do too, those gifs usually aren't funny in the slightest.

CTLance

I have to admit I will probably enjoy polandball until the day the internet implodes, and probably beyond that if I have enough advance warning to print out a couple thousand strips or so.

Here's another.

[imghttp://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43411095/images/1446431920094.png[/img]

Yes, I know GAF tends to hate 4chan, but they have gold nuggets of comedy on occasion.

What they call Mace in the last cap of that image is a pretty nasty racist term.

That could be why GAF tends to hate 4chan. Even when there's a solid joke going, it's always somehow ruined by their unfunny edge.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It's not so much edge as it is essentially no meaning.

You can call someone there anything and have no impact.

NateDog

The colour drawn guys, no need to be upset upset gorilla, expand dong (DK in general), mr skeltal, there's a few definitely.

Big fan of the Drake ones, and in general I find the whole concept of just 'memes' hilarious in an absurd kinda way.

I'll never get tired of the loss meme. Just saw this one yesterday. I've been trained to find the pattern whenever I see an otherwise pointless 2x2 image.

wesvqiJ.png

There needs to be a museum of loss edits. Some are simply transcendent.

mhayes86

Doge is certainly a guilty pleasure. I caved and bought a Game of Thrones shirt with doge replacing the Stark dire wolf banner with "Winter is Coming" in doge-speak a couple years ago. I still wear it, but primarily as an under shirt.

PSqueak

Banned
The Walking Dead, Rick telling "dad jokes" to Carl.

One of my all time faves.

The banned ones on GAF.

But all banned memes are rac-

Aka bish gifs.

OH! Yeah, love those too.

use-your-force-harry.jpg

I don't know why, but this one always gets me.

These kinds always slay me.

Otherwise, stuff like:

sXQm6jc.jpg

These always get me, i just fucking love this sort of fighting game parody covers, Injustice and MVC3 had some really good ones.

wesvqiJ.png

MAn i just love how abstract it keeps getting.

Pacha edits.

No joke, i started to make this gesture in real life when im pleased due to this meme.

Another fave of mine, this sort of stories:

gMzUe3a.png

This one was the easiest to find but there are at least Pokemon and Starwars ones too, they always get me. The starwars one is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom