• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What was the first game you bought for your Xbox 360 and/or your PS3?

Yama

X360 I bought both PDZ and PGR3. PS3 I bought both RFOM and RR7. Similar launch in a way, oddly enough PS3 had the better shooter though. :)

I picked up my 360 without any games, played a bunch of demos then went out and got GRAW. Haven't picked up a PS3/Wii but for the wii it'll probably be Super Paper Mario and for the PS3... hmmm... not sure yet.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Xbox 360: Dead Rising

Watching display videos of Dead Rising is what got me to buy the system in the first place.

Wii: Wii Sports, Hajimete no Wii, Zelda

PS3: I don't own a PS3 yet, but my first game will probably be Metal Gear Solid 4

Agent X

Gold Member
Resistance: Fall of Man was my first PS3 game. It's still the only disc-based PS3 game I own, although I've purchased a few downloadable PS3 games.

vibribbon

Xbox 360 - Oblivion
PS3 - n/a

Like a previous poster, I don't actually have any games for either console right now. I am using BC on both systems and waiting for future releases.

Jasoco

Banned
Dead Rising got me to buy my 360.

And since I don't have a PS3, I'll say Zelda Twilight Princess for my Wii.

I have no want for a PS3 at all.

xbox 360: I had to get a bundle and I got CoD2, Condemned, and PDZ. CoD2 & Condemned very good! PDZ OK

PS3: Resistance

Wii: Zelda, Super Monkey Ball Blitz, Rayman Rabbids

Kbsmoker said:
PS3- R:FOM
xbox 360.... still haven't brought a game for it and i had it since Nov. Maybe will buy C&C 3 if it has a lot of replay value.
sdfavatarwm2.gif

:lol

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
360: Ridge Racer 6 and Call of Duty 2.

Wii: Zelda, Trauma Center, and Excite Truck.

PS3: Don't have one yet, but RR7, Resistance, and VF5 tempt me.

dankir

I got my 360 on launch day. I picked up
Kameo
PGR3
Call of Duty 2

And I bought Geometry Wars the same day as well. Played the hell outta all these titles.

I got my PS3 on its launch day and I got
Resistance
Ridge Racer 7

Neither of which i've played at all frankly cuz i'm still playing Okami, Devil May Cry 3 and soon to be God of War 2.

Joe

perfect dark zero

its funny to look back and remember how much attention pd0 received and to realize now that its almost forgotten just a little over a year later.

Vashu

Well, I got my X360 bundled with PGR3 and Kameo, but the first game I got after that was Gears of War CE. I was waiting for Rainbow Six, but couldn't resist GoW anymore.

For PS3 my first two games will be MotorStorm and Virtua Fighter 5, then I'll wait for the rest of the good games to be released. :D

Beatbox

alien from planet Highscore
I bought Resistance and Blazing Angels (Best Buy didn't have NHL 2K7) for PS3. After reading GAF comments on BA I returned it for Ridge Racer 7. Now that Gripshift and GT-HD are out I wish I would've tried BA since RR7 is being neglected. :)

Top Bottom