• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What was the first game you bought for your Xbox 360 and/or your PS3?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
X360 - Dead Rising
Wii - Zelda and Rayman
PS3 - Not out in Europe yet, but tempted by Motorstorm

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I bought my 360 on launch day with 4 games.

PD0, Condemned, PGR3 and Kameo. First game I played was PGR3.

XBOX 2 - Ridge Racer 6. although the console came packaged with DOA4, PGR3 and Gears of War.

PS3 - Dont have it yet but Motorstorm and Resistance. I will probably pay for Motorstorm first though.

Dazzyman

360 was UK launch and I got PDZ, PGR3, COD2 Kameo and import Ridge Racer 6. Their was more (as I remember buying 8 or 9) but its that long ago I cant remember the rest. Its still my most used console (currently just opened Battlestations Midway last night) and have bought over 40games for it since launch.

PS3 was Ridge Racer 7 and Resistence (JPN machine and games)

Wii Was Zelda, Red Steel and inc Wii sports (UK machine) and only opened Zelda so far (since got Rayman but its not opened either).

Fredrik

Xbox 360:
PGR3. Didn't like it. Overhyped 30fps racer. The second game i bought was better. Kameo. Loved it! :)

Solo

Wii - Twilight Princess

When I get a PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4
When I get a 360 - BioShock or Mass Effect

Gav

I paid for PGR3 when i preordered my 360.
Day of release, while waiting for my 360 to be delivered, i went to the shops and bought PD0:CE.
First arcade game was Geometry Wars, that same afternoon :)

Wii aswell? Zelda and Wii Play on launch day. Even though i got no Wii till XMas day!

Miburou

Bought:

Xbox 360: GRAW and RR6.
PS3: RR7, Motorstorm, Mahjongg Taikai IV and Genji.

As for played, the first game I played on the PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP was always a Ridge Racer game (RR, RRV, RR7 and RRs, respectively). Xbox 360, too (RR6).

luffeN

360: kameo and pgr3
wii: zelda and tony hawk

i played the wii launch games more than the 360 ones

edit: ^ ^ the geisha, absolutely fantastic book :D

Nemesis_

Wii: Zelda TP
X360: Perfect Dark Zero
PS3: Came with Genji but bought Resistance and Virtua Fighter 5 together also.

ps3: preordered motorstorm

wondering whether to get Oblivion or resistence next, any ideas?

Im not a big first person fan, but want a two player game to play with my bro, fast action is fun.

Im a big rpg fan but have never tried the elder scroll series, but was a huge fan of ultima. First person predominant only thing holding me back. That and ffxii to finish and okami up next. Some huge games

peace

Top Bottom