• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would be in a modern Nintendo World Championship?

RPGCrazied

Lets just go old school and do this:

the-wizard.jpg

den

this is the second time for the day you've messed up and posted to early Bill, get it together.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
I think a good event would be refeshing a retailers website trying to buy the latest amiibo then bonus points on the profit made on ebay.

emb

Thought this would be a thread from like, a year ago whenever Nintendo tweeted the same question the title asks.

Turned out it was from less than 10 minutes before a modern Nintendo World Championship was announced. Woah.

RomanceDawn

Tregard you diabolical fiend. We know you have abilities. Where they come from or how they work exactly is anyone's guess. Just tell me... Does Ridley ever make into Smash as a fighter? If not you need to be that one lone soul that gets sent back in time to make sure a desolate future never comes to be. Even if that wasn't originally your mission, trust me when I say this is your priority now. Get to Trenon, then Reggie and by the grace of God, Sakurai. I believe in you. And remember, your body is Ridley.

DarkTom

Your posting time is indeed suspicious.

On topic, a Splatoon challenge will propbably be in since it's the game they have to market.

Regiruler

Mount Wario is an overrated piece of shit that people keep picking over Electrodrome

It doesn't even look good visually. The sun on ice looks terrible, hence why the only good looking ice level is night themed.

Zubz

Banned
At the end: "Super Mario Galaxy THREEEEEE!!!

... You know? They would. They would totally announce Super Mario Galaxy 3 here as a Wizard homage.

I know it has diverted the focus of the topic, but nonetheless, how did OP pull this off? Sheer dumb luck? Insider? Literal Wizard-ry?

As for what'd be in it, though... I completely agree with all 3 of these, but it feels strange that they'd do this without, like, Multi-Man Smash in there somewhere. Maybe a Splatoon Balloon popping mission, if only because they're trying to push that. But all 3 of those suggestions seem pretty solid, and highly likely; they might relent on 3D World, but I don't see that happening.

Top Bottom