• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would the perfect gaming site be like?

Zonar

Blimblim said:
You might get something a lot like that not too far in the future :)

Please PLEASE Blim! no reviews. Thats why I love your site. Sometimes you think a game looks crappy and you say it, but you never have a "offical" review of a game and I love your site for that. its like the-magicbox.com but with kick ass HD videos. If eveyything was on one page like magicbox is your site would be the perfect site.

Sapiens

2 reviewers per game

no "personalities"

No fanboy remarks

No predictions (the PSP vs DS fiasco, the XBOX360 is the DC2 fiasco, 1up shit essentially)

A GOOD classic section that aims to catalogue every review given to every post NES game, ever.

A review system which is actually based on something.

One page reviews

Tell it like it is with franchise games that come out every year (are they really worth the money or not - because we dont care if you lose your advertising money for telling the truth)

Multiple, large screenshots per page load.

A decent video section that is not impossible to navigate

no hipster douchebags

no "community" bullshit that slows the sight down

no PAYING for material that is PROMOTIONAL in nature (insisder) - i do not pay for commercials and ads

Milkman (james gets a free pass on the personality issue)

Lot's of cats....and by that I mean pussy.....and by that I mean kibble....and by that I mean cats.

Seriously though, I would like a site where the reviews didn't carry so much bias in them.

Top Bottom