• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would you like to see Insomniac make after Wolverine?

What do you want?

• Venom Spin-off

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Ratchet and Clank

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Sunset Overdrive revival

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Resistance revival

Votes: 32 29.6%
  • Another superhero

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • New IP

Votes: 51 47.2%

• Total voters

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Two slave teams making formulaic, but highly profitable Marvel SP games that sell ~20+ million units, which funds...

One hyper ambitious Live Service MP team that attempts to make the next Fortnite.

geary

Spiderman: Venom....A Miles Morales like game.....It's pretty obvious and is a low hanging fruit.

In general, a new IP. But assuming it's as good or better than the Spiderman games, I would want a Wolverine 2 at some point for sure.

Would hate for a one-and-done, Wolverine is too cool of a character.

6ebb06277b289c3f2435c0c6101912c06a94fc68.gif

A platform Jak & Daxter like the first with the top engine of the last Ratchet.

Wonko_C

Stormland 2. The first one had a good foundation on how to do a shooter with great movement mechanics. Criminally overlooked game which unfortunately got delisted before I could even buy it.

kiphalfton

Let Naughty Dog handle their own shit. I'd love to see them reboot the first game and reimagine the series as a more happy-go-lucky setting. Without the early 2000's edge.

... Other than they clearly moved away from that type of game, a long long time ago, in favor of a more "mature" tone.

Would rather have Insomniac handle it, than present day Naughty Dog. If you expect "a happy-go-lucky setting", especially after the TLOU II, that is hilarious. Naughty Dog can't help but include woke shit, at which point you may as well just go watch any recent Disney animated movie.

Kurotri

Spiderman 3 and then a new IP. I'd rather they finish the trilogy sooner rather than later, I don't want to wait near a decade for the conclusion.

Kurotri

Looks like no new IP anytime soon:

Wolverine, possible Venom-Spin-off, Spiderman 3 (which could possibly have a crossover with Wolverine?)

It would be really good if they would focus only on the game and story and avoid trying to force-include a political message for once 🙏

Top Bottom