• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would your Last Meal be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrant

1. An appetizer:

Recette_F00017-nachos-gratines.jpg

Perfect nachos. Tex-Mex style, layered so that the toppings are on every chip. Cheese, refried beans, ground beef, guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos, and cilantro. All the flavors that were ever relevant in Tex-Mex, delivered in every bite.

2. A side:

Caprese salad. Preferably using fresh tomatoes and basil from someone's garden. So simple and refreshing.

3. An entree:

White clam pizza from Johnny's Pizzeria in Mount Vernon, NY. My favorite pizza in New York, right here. The oven is perfect, the char is perfect, the ingredients are top-notch, and everything is combined exquisitely by years of family-run operation.

4. A dessert:

Pecan pie. For nostalgic reasons, always reminds me of good times with family.

5. A beverage:

A big bottle of Unibroue's La Fin du Monde. Canadian beer, high alcohol content, tastes like driving up north to see the colors change.

Toppot

1. An Appetizer
Garlic Bread

2. A Side
Curly fries.

3. An Entree
Ikea Large Meatballs meal, chips not mash, extra gravy and the red berry sauce thing.

4. A Dessert
Millies Cookies, plain milk chocolate chip.

5. A Beverage
A proper strawberry milkshake with vanilla ice cream used.

A bowl of Lucky Charms with Eggo waffles on the side, a bowl of spaghetti with marinara sauce and garlic bread on the side, and a stack of brownies and black and white cookies. I'm going out extremely full.

Appetizer - fried calamari + marinara

Side - chik fil a waffle fries + maybe some chik fil a sauce

Entree - shrimp fried rice (inside joke with some friends and i, so it would be fitting)

Dessert - fresly baked chocolate chip cookies

Beverage - vanilla coke

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
zfQycle.jpg

Aussie Cheese Fries from Outback Steakhouse. So disgustingly decadent. I usually want to die after eating them anyways, so it would work well.

I'd wash it down with a nice Stout. Might as well consume all the calories I can.

Miletius

Appetizer: Pork and Cabbage Gyoza (Potstickers). This is a nostalgic food for me just like the OP. Gyoza was my favorite food growing up.

Side: Probably Miso soup, with shiitake mushrooms, egg, and spinach, with a bit of plain white rice mixed in -- Maybe it's because of how cold it is here now, but I also craved a soup side.

The Meal: a really tough choice, but I think I'd go with a seafood paella. It isn't traditional like the previous choices but it has a lot of what I like about rich food -- rice, seafood, grease, all wrapped up into one huge portion. 2nd choice would def be a well cooked steak -- I'm just afraid that with so many other choices beef ends up missing out.

The Dessert: chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Something about it I just can't get enough of -- the prefect dessert. Bonus points if I can eat it in a bowl or also get it mixed up and made into shakes.

The Drink: Fitz's Premium Root Beer. I almost entirely quit drinking soda since it appears to cause skin rashes for me, but this is one drink that I broke down and had every once in a while. Didn't cause me too many problems either. I never really was that enthralled by STL, but I did like their Root Beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom