• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whatcha Been Playin': November 2015

BuddyL33

Neo Member
Been playing:

Assassins Creed Unity - XB1
CoD: Black Ops III - XB1
Star Wars: Battlefront III - XB1
Helldivers: PS4
World of Warships: PC

Way too much Fallout 4 since it came out. Love it so far.

Also been playing through Yoshi's Wooly World co-op with my wife who rarely plays console games. So Wooly World is basically Frustration Simulator 2015 for me at this point.

Unity2012

Halo 5 MP with friends most of the time,
Rise of the TR, a lot of fun, lots of options.
Divinity OS Enhanced edition, dense and challenging but so good.
SW Battlefront, I'm starting to get into it. Easy fun.

Aracarn

Fallout 4 - about 10 hours in. My character is a glass cannon, except the cannon is still pretty weak.

Stella Glow - havent played much, but it seems an enjoyable SRPG a la Jeanne d'Arc.

BasilZero

So far in November...

Playing Currently
-Final Fantasy VII (Steam)
-Uncharted 1 Drake's Fortune (PS3 - I know I'll be getting the NDC but whatever ;p)
-The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)

Completed
-La Pucelle Tactics (PS2)
-Dragon Quest I (NES)
-Bioshock Infinite (PC)

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Been playing:-

PS4:-

Destiny
Fallout 4

X1:-

FIFA 16
Dragon Age Inqusitition
Halo 5 (well, I installed it and clicked start haha)

I've been playing Divinity and Fallout 4 on PS4, and Stella Glow on 3DS. Big RPG month.

Stella Glow is a pretty cool SRPG, more people should try it.

Sakura

This month I've been playing:
To Love Ru True Princess: Not a particularly good game. It's basically just about 10 scenes for each girl you trigger by raising Rito's parameters, seeing all of one girls scenes with max affection with her will get you the ending plus epilogue. I don't understand the point to the parameters as it tells you what you need for the next scene, and raising it is trivial (you could raise all parameters to max pretty easily if you wanted). The story and routes itself aren't very good, and are rather short. I did Mikan, Yami, and Nana so far. Not sure if I will go back to do others.

Tokyo Xanadu: Still haven't gotten around to finishing this. It's kind of a mediocre RPG. Currently near the end now.

FFXHD: Close to the end here as well. I'm in Zanarkand. Unfortunately the combat in the game is pretty boring, and the story/characters not that interesting. Not sure if I will end up finishing it.

Xenoblade X: I got this back in May, but didn't get around to finishing it until this month. Very good game. I enjoyed almost everything about it. I really REALLY hope they make a sequel or I will be mad.

Fallout 4: Finished the main story. Not sure if I will continue playing. It wasn't bad, better than Bethesda's last few offerings.

Clannad ME: Started playing this again, but don't know if I will actually play it through. I don't really like any of the girls.

Should have Atelier Sophie on Monday so I will be playing that too.

Starcraft II: LOTV
Lost Planet 3
Tales from the Borderlands
Jets'n'Guns Gold

Been a bit quiet on the gaming front the past month, more on Netflix for some reason

hasidan

Neo Member
Bloodborne - still dying
Rise of the Tomb Raider - that's good Tomb'ing
PES16 - still waiting for proper update but I'm really enjoying the game
The Room 3 - a bit boring

Staal

Super Meat Boy (Vita); absolutely fantastic and bloody hard. The controls are spot-on and are enough for the level of difficulty the game puts forward.
My main gripe is that you need to invest time in it to master the game, which is the best gripe to have. However, it requires time which I might not have.

One of the best releases on the Vita this year

DTJAAAAM

How are you finding New Vegas having gone backwards in terms of release order?

So far, prefer the melee combat system since Fallout 4 seems to make it extra tough on brawlers. Good to have the wider selection of dialogue and quest options, too.

I wish the limb damage, durability, and knockdowns would disappear again. Also the old character creator definitely isn't as robust as the Fallout 4 version. Cheeks are too chubby on all the faces I tried to make!

Strike

Hope everyone's having a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Beat Assassin's Creed IV Wednesday. Solid. A step up from III easily, but II is still the one to beat. Now I'm working on 100% completion. Still plodding away at echochrome every now and then.

kagamin

Currently working on Grandia II, I'm really enjoying the game so far, I'm right at the
Claws of Vlamar
boss fight and it's really been picking up my interest since Mirumu Village.

Top Bottom