• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the best way to remove ball sack fuzz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaving seems like a lot of work, and stubble down there sounds awful. Trimming won't give you that shiny ball sack, so what else can a man do?
Nair?
Laser hair removal?
Waxing?

Derwind

Just don't use a razor, it doesn't do the job right. And prepare for some serious sweatage after you shave.

Air

Banned
I don't think you should put nair anywhere near your gentalia.

But I would like to know too. Last time I trimmed I cut my self a bunch. Was painful to walk around for a couple of days.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I've never gotten stubble or ingrown hairs shaving in that particular region. Couple inches north, definitely. But not on the burlap sack.

DonMigs85

416VQTXkTXL._SY300_.jpg

AntoneM

To start, get a "male groomer" they are like $30 and worth all of it, you can start with the longest setting and work your way down.

In fact, although I shave the sack, I "groom" above because a little length of the hair reduces friction.

To much personal info I suppose, but the guy is asking for advice.

Yeah, I wouldn't go with a creme. I once left one on too long and my legs resembled a burn victims. I imagine that would be even less fun on more...intimate areas.

Drazgul

Just pluck them. Don't use those wimpy tweezers or anything like that though, be manly and use something like the Leatherman pliers.

Scissors.
Be careful, man. It only takes one time when you're trying to rush to snip the sack hairs before you rrun out the door for the night and you cut too close, too fast, too certain that all you would be cutting is the tiny kinky strand you're pulling at trying to straighten out to get your solid perpendicular cut. There is nothing worse than fucking up doing something so trivial and ending up with a motherfucking hole in your sack because you had to have a hairless shrivelled up scrote.

A real answer to OP. Laser Hair removal is the best and painless way. Although it's the more expensive way too. But it seems you're from FitGAF and they pride themselves on vanity...and health

Kangi

Shaving seems like a lot of work, and stubble down there sounds awful. Trimming won't give you that shiny ball sack, so what else can a man do?
Nair?
Laser hair removal?
Waxing?

Shaving isn't that much work and it's easier than people seem to think.

Don't Nair anywhere near that region.

Laser's an option, but electrolysis would probably be better if you're going the permanent route.

And do you really think you can handle waxing that location? I mean, be my guest, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom