• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the best way to remove ball sack fuzz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

Epilady.

Epilady+model.jpg

Is that designed to shred testicles?

Siegmeyer

Shaving really isn't 'a lot of work' as you say, it takes a few minutes tops. A hot bath, shaving gel and a good razor and you're good to go.

To the naysayers - don't knock it til you've tried it.

tilting_msh

Neo Member
I've used Nair on the balls lots of times - was good until one time I left it on a bit too long. That was the end of that. Worked fine though.

Tried a home waxing kit once - NEVER AGAIN. It was traumatizing. I was obviously doing it wrong but still.

Used an electric shaver, but never got a close enough shave.

Now I shave in the shower with a razor and shaving cream. It's not that bad at all. Your ballsack is tougher than you think - it can handle a razor easy. I rarely cut myself, only when I'm in a rush and being careless.

Jasup

You know, my brother actually used one of those once for the job, apparently it wasn't pleasant. I don't know why did he think it was a good idea, then again he also used hair removal creme on his head because he was too lazy to cut his hair...

I dated a guy for about 3 years so I'd keep my body hair shaven while I was with him, I'm a fairly hairy guy and so when it came to my balls i'd actually just omit the shaving-cream and do it dry.

Basically you just kind of pull the skin upwards, keep it tight, don't use cream or it'll make it slippery.

It's really chill and relaxing, and it definitely looks a lot neater!

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
I use my trusty safety razor / Merkur futur. I shower, shave my balls and then my face, yes i shave my balls and face with the same razor. Deal with it.

Skunkers

I'm wondering if any of the people saying Nair have actually done it before. I haven't, but by all reports, everyone I've talked to that said they did it said that it was like setting their balls on fire, only no amount of water or anything would make the burning go away. Pretty sure I can do without ever trying it.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
I'm wondering if any of the people saying Nair have actually done it before. I haven't, but by all reports, everyone I've talked to that said they did it said that it was like setting their balls on fire, only no amount of water or anything would make the burning go away. Pretty sure I can do without ever trying it.

These creams do work, you just don't want to leave them on the balls for to long.
I did it a couple of times but i figured that it might not be a good idea to put this chemical biohazard on my balls.

corn_fest

Make sure your ball sack is in tight-mode and not saggy-mode. Try tickling it or lowering the heat.

Whaat? No, that's the exact opposite of what you want. Then you end up with missed hairs in the folds :(

I've used shitty disposable razors for years, btw, sometimes even dry, and never even came close to cutting or anything. Either my scrotum is made of steel or people are way too skittish about it.

Jerk it a few times till you have a half-erect penis so the sack is less saggy and much easier to trim.

I use a Philips Bodygroom with this exact procedure and it works wonders.

why would you need to do this?

Because it feels and looks better..We expect women to take care of themselves down there, so I don't know why guys see it differently. Noone likes pubes in their mouth.

For the OP, get it done properly. Go to a salon and get it waxed. After a few goes its less painful, but be warned, the first time is extremely painful and they only do small sections at a time but the end results will be much better and it will last longer.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Whaat? No, that's the exact opposite of what you want. Then you end up with missed hairs in the folds :(

I've used shitty disposable razors for years, btw, sometimes even dry, and never even came close to cutting or anything. Either my scrotum is made of steel or people are way too skittish about it.
I don't use disposables, but ditto on the skittish thing. I don't even lather up, just water and a razor in the shower. Pull the skin with one hand (and try and hold your piece out of the way) and shave with the other. Anything I missed in the shower gets done after. YMMV, but there is a lot of hyperbole.

ToxicAdam

Those ear/nose hair trimmers work really well, but just take a little more time.

NCSNT9110.PNG

Make sure you get one that has a cutting area shaped like a wand and not a cone. They are only like 10 bucks.

Just don't do beard clippers. The skin of your balls is real thin and can get caught in-between the grooves of the clippers. YOWCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom