• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What’s your current phone?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Xiaomi Mi 11. Unless my work pays for a top-of-the-line Samsung phone I don't see myself getting anything but Chinese Android phones ever again, so much more hardware for your money.
I have the mi 11 ultra everything about it is top notch especially the camera. The small screen on the back to take selfies with the rear camera is the cherry on top.

Last edited:
second gen iphone SE

prob never going back to the mainline of iphones. the SE is my favorite size and this version is the last to have no 5G. ie. a BS +10$/month fee.

Last edited:

Fbh

Galaxy S8.

Still works great aside from the battery struggling to make it through the day. But I have no plans to upgrade until it dies or the battery gets significantly worse.

Roxkis_ii

Lg V60.....I bought it 2 months before LG closed their phone business, so no more updates for me. Just looking for another phone with a headphone jack (I'm stubborn).

lachesis

iPhone 7 Plus.
Will upgrade when they stop supporting the iOS.
Kinda amazed how long they've been supporting it. Still works great for whatever I do, and I like touch id.

BossLackey

Gold Member
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G

It's too big and I'm not a fan of the curved sides of the screen. Other than that, it's fantastic. Insane camera(s) and really good display. My wife and I (she has the same) have received so many comments about how good our photos are for a phone.

clem84

Gold Member
S10+ from what, 3 years ago now? No plan on changing it anytime soon. I honestly love everything about it.

Garibaldi

Just changed from a 5 year old S8 to a pixel 6 pro. It's nice not having to charge my phone twice a day. Should get another 5 years before this goes the same way

Lone Wolf

iPhone 13 Pro Max. I do like the phone and the battery life is great, but I really want a Galaxy fold. probably best to wait another year or 2 while they perfect the design of folding phones. Apple needs to innovate on phone design a bit. It’s getting boring.

Trogdor1123

Question for those who had iPhones for a long time without replacing, do you get apple to replace your battery eventually? Or third party? Does Apple keep it water proof if they do it?

8bitpill

IMG_4139.gif

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Was given a iPhone 12 Pro Max as a gift XMAS 2020 I think. Before that I was happily rocking a iPhone 8 for yonks.

Great thing about these new phones are the damn cameras.

PpgS0mc.jpg

Last edited:

Drew1440

Sony Xperia 5 II - one of the few phones that has a 21:9 screen which is perfect for running multiple apps under split screen. Have been considering stepping up to the Surface Duo but given how Microsoft handled Windows Phone I'm kind of hesitant regarding their support, even if its an Android handset.

Last edited:

Meicyn

Gold Member
Iphone 13 mini. I get most of the perks of a new phone in a small profile. I don’t need the screen real estate anymore since the ipad has that covered. Won’t be upgrading again for a very long time.

Hoppa

iPhone 13 Pro Max, it’s my first iPhone and I just liked how the design is just a big fat slab of technology. I like the heftiness of it BUT it is distractingly heavy, like I have to wear a belt if it’s in my pocket.

Battery life is the best I’ve experienced on any phone/tablet ever. I use it heavily and it’s guaranteed to last the whole day and still be at 50-70% by bed time. I think I would go for the regular Pro if I were to get another iPhone though..would love to keep the battery life but the size and heaviness is inconvenient

RaduN

Rog Phone 3 (12/512)

Great for relaxing with games from 90s arcades via emulation, or even games from Game Cube or PS2, when in transit or not busy at work ✌️
Playing Final Fantasy 12 atm. What a gem!

Aesius

iPhone 8 Plus. It’s a great phone but I’m noticing slowdown in certain situations and the battery life has dwindled considerably. Trying to hold out with it until the iPhone 14s release. Will probably get a 14 Mini.

DKehoe

iPhone XR. I was going to upgrade when my contract expired but then realised I don't really need to get a new phone just for the sake of it and this one still does fine for me.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
A friend just blew my mind. You can actually have a back tap on your iPhone that does an action. Two taps or three taps. Never knew that.

tommib

iPhone 11 Pro Max 256

I’ll never buy a Max phone again. It’s just too big. But I’ll only switch when this one dies and it’s been kicking since the day they were released. I’m hoping for death around 2025.

Top Bottom