• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When character creation goes wrong!

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
hurpderpagy9j.png

I can remember reading something in PCG about how one of the writers, in every game with a create-a-character feature, makes one with all the sliders far to the right. Some of the results were... interesting.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've already pimped him a lot in the OT, but I gotta share my greatest achievement as a character creator, Pig Man:

oNWjZ.jpg

de7fa3288ba290043264939f87ba54e254905e50.gif

beje

Banned
Taking into account how much fun I usually have with character creators, I'm soooooo buying SRThird as soon as it gets a price drop in Steam

Sorry for bumping, but I just created ME2 fanvideo with Shepard dances, and some people said few pages back that my Shepard is looking cool lol xD

7z9n2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFZE_54PYm8

Hope you guys enjoy it.
The thread is brilliant, definitely needs more contributions.

Wow, everytime i see this is a joy, this time i want to congratulate with you, amazing work. He's not horrible but cool, original, awesome, and remember me a guy in the gym all muscles but half brain! :)

This thread . . .

I started reading and was torn whether to keep going or not. Some of these crack me up, but some things are better left unseen (seriously some of y'all are sick and twisted people XD )

Pages 4 and 5 of this thread are making Chrome throw malware warnings up.

Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.neogaf.com.

Content from file.vustv.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.

Noaloha

Bumping this thread (linked today from the 'smug faces' thread in Off-topic) for two reasons:

1) The thread chases a timeless endeavour and I want to see more original monstrosities. Plus I just read through it all again and laughed a lot. Maybe you will too.

2) Griffin and Justin McElroy are trying to get a video series called Monster Factory off the ground, where they explore the darkest possibilities of various videogame character creators. Pretty funny.
Ep 1- Randomly generating horrifying faces in Dark Souls 2
Ep 2- Exploring Skyrim with Garfield

Top Bottom