• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

where have these chips been all my life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerotol

Banned
I might be wrong, but I think cajunator is talking about these (and yeah, jalepeno cheetos are god tier):

BPeKE.jpg

Just like the Andy Capp Hot Fries, but I also prefer Chester's version. Something about the spices are just better.

Also, I tried one of the new "artisan recipe" flavor Tostito's today at lunch (Roasted Garlic & Black Bean), and I have to say they were really good. Will try the other flavors soon.

Yeah, you're right. I meant flamin hot not red hot. Still, the Jalepeno Cheetos are great.

cajunator

Banned
I might be wrong, but I think cajunator is talking about these (and yeah, jalepeno cheetos are god tier):

BPeKE.jpg

Just like the Andy Capp Hot Fries, but I also prefer Chester's version. Something about the spices are just better.

Also, I tried one of the new "artisan recipe" flavor Tostito's today at lunch (Roasted Garlic & Black Bean), and I have to say they were really good. Will try the other flavors soon.

GIj9l.gif

Yep those.
Sorry, they arent cheetos my bad.

Jarlaxle

Never had those TGIF chips... but Cheese Pizza flavor? Reminds me of these
L93rX.jpg

Holy Shit! I remember those. I liked them when I was a kid. I'm assuming they don't make them anymore as I feel like I haven't seen them in 20 years or so.

cajunator

Banned
Does anybody know if there are any potato skin chips sold now thats not bacon cheddar flavored?
Used to be a brand called Tato skins or something but long since discontinued.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Never had those TGIF chips... but Cheese Pizza flavor? Reminds me of these
L93rX.jpg
Actually, I tried the chips in the OP as I was advised they were similar to Pizzarias. They are certainly similar, but they aren't as good. I miss Pepperoni Pizzarias so bad.

zerotol

Banned
Does anybody know if there are any potato skin chips sold now thats not bacon cheddar flavored?
Used to be a brand called Tato skins or something but long since discontinued.

Pretty sure they still sell these at gas stations/ convenience stores, though it might depend on your location.

Hhkxr.jpg

big_z

My friend from Canada brought these down once.

1Wrhf.jpg

suffice to say, they were NOT a hit. they were fucking disgusting

These can be amazing or really bad depending on the bag. I'm not sure what makes some bags of old Dutch chips taste old, hard and flavorless. Maybe it depends on the source of potato they're using at the time.

Doritos ketchup are the best chips. Shame they stopped making them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom