• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where the frak is my field commander?

mollipen

Yeah, I've been under the impression that it wasn't coming out until May... I'm not sure why, though, because the version I have seems final.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Although it seems a little low key to be next week, that's stil the official line. Not May.

Game looks cool, but does anyone *really* believe it can "out-Advance Wars" Advance Wars? Because its clear as day that's their plan. Hell you even capture cities to earn funds and then place units on them to heal them...

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
GDJustin said:
Although it seems a little low key to be next week, that's stil the official line. Not May.

Game looks cool, but does anyone *really* believe it can "out-Advance Wars" Advance Wars? Because its clear as day that's their plan. Hell you even capture cities to earn funds and then place units on them to heal them...

I have my doubts, but I'm up for the experiment to see. Trading maps, online and email play, etc. automatically make it seem more interesting in some respects. Though I like AW art better.

GDJustin said:

"He's highly intelligent, but inexperienced. His pattern indicates two-dimensional thinking."

Advance Wars:

kahn.jpg

Field Commander:

C3873.jpg

From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

To the last, I will grapple with thee.

KHAAAAAAN! (http://www.khaaan.com/)

So, I've skipped wanting to watch Battlestar Galactica to instead popping in Star Trek II. Thanks.

GDJustin said:

I agree with the 1up Yours podcast where he admits that the game is pretty much a knockoff of AW but without the annoying as hell commanders of Dual Strike. I absolutely loved Dual Strike but I personally think that a technically advanced (i.e. better graphics) strategy game, if done well, could be a great addition to my PSP library.

Mook1e

Anyone have this game yet? Still no online reviews and I won't get any mag reviews until the middle of next month living in Singapore.

Does this game have VOIP?

Mook1e

Robert-GCA said:
Release day should be the 24th. That was the last date given to us in the fact sheet at the SOE event bout a month ago.
Looks like 23/24 May! What's going on with this game?
There are already 4 reviews available.
I'm pretty sure the original release date was 22 April.

Top Bottom