• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which 2023 Formula 1 livery is best?

This F1 car is raddest...

• HAAS

• Williams

• Alpha Romeo

• Mercedes

• Alpine

• McLaren

• Ferrari

• Red Bull

• Aston Martin

• Alpha Tauri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Formula One just revealed their last livery for the 2023 season. Which one looks most rad? Please take this vote seriously as it has real world implications on my end. Do not disappoint me NeoGAF there is only 1 correct answer!

HAAS...
racefansdotnet-21-01-31-14-04-19-7.jpg

Williams...
skysports-williams-2023-car_6048223.jpg

Alpha Romeo...
FoWmq6WWAAAwnhl.jpg

Mercedes...
image.png

Alpine...
skysports-alpine-f1-2023-car_6059836.jpg

McLaren...
MCL60-LN4-Side-7K.jpg

Ferrari...
Ferrari.0.jpeg

Red Bull...
image.png

Aston Martin...
Q_1676320781-1140x815.jpg

Alpha Tauri...
image.jpg

Fox Mulder

Mercedes.

They had the balls to go almost all bare carbon and already had an all black title winning car a couple of years ago to make this less of a shock. The two driver colors will easily pop on tv. It’s also a modern version of the tale of the silver arrows nickname too.

Other liveries kind of lazily implemented the bare carbon for weight. Like someone at Alpine got paid to make that.

Last edited:

Biff

Mercedes and it's not even close.

I'm not even sure which livery OP is trying to infer is the obvious choice? Most of them seem boring asf except maybe Haas.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Mercedes.

Largely because all that black is a conscious decision on their part, and a style they've used before... as opposed to every other team who are using so much of it just to save weight.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Mercedes and it's not even close.

I'm not even sure which livery OP is trying to infer is the obvious choice? Most of them seem boring asf except maybe Haas.

I'd go with Alpha Romeo or Ferrari because...

- Red is the quintessential sports car color for a reason.

- That wintergreen toothpaste wave looks straight 1997 and like it was dragged onto a black car using MS clip art.

- The Ferrari shark gills on the back look nasty.

I'm surprised Mercedes seems the clear cut winner here.

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

I rate them in order.

Mercedes - I dislike all the carbon taking over f1, but they nailed it and it fits them.

Alfa Romeo - 9.5/10

Aston Martin - same livery, but the green is still perfect.

Redbull - why change what isn’t broken.

Ferrari - you wont even see the lazy carbon square through teary disappointed eyes when they choke away another season.

Haas - looked cooler before everyone dropped a black car.

Williams - Duracell battery air box looks cool, but they’re totally gonna strip paint back too from their slow car.

Mclaren - they gave us orange just to take it away. They still have Gulf blue and aren’t even sponsored by them anymore.

Alpine - looks awful twice.

AT - meh

mclaren777

I'm disappointed in everybody who voted for Mercedes.

Its "design" is the epitome of laziness (unpainted carbon) and it only highlights how tragically obese these cars have become. The team is literally trying to save weight by not painting it. That's all.

racefansdotnet-russell-2.jpg

Top Bottom