• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Do you think will come to PC First

demons souls...

iu

its on PS5, it was originally revealed to be coming to PC even though they said it was a mistake, and then it was in the nvidia leak. it makes sense that it could come to PC any time soon.

bloodborne... sony hasn't acknowledged it's existence in years. best shot of that ever coming to PC is if we get a remake for PS6 and then it'll come to PC at least 3 years later.

winjer

Gold Member
Pigs will fly before Bloodborne comes to PC.
The game is already 8 years old and there seems to be no interest in porting it to PC.

Shifty1897

Demon Souls of course. Sony hates Bloodborne for some reason, didn't even get a Pro patch.
There's gotta be a reason for that, I think there's a contract somewhere that says only FromSoft can work on the original Bloodborne even though Sony owns the IP and they're holding it hostage for a lot of money because they know it's considered to be one of the best games of all time.

Puscifer

Pigs will fly before Bloodborne comes to PC.
The game is already 8 years old and there seems to be no interest in porting it to PC.
Sony didn't even want to give it a pro patch when even launch titles like Infamous got it, whatever their mindset is around this game it's not positive and it's just shitty to see.

There's gotta be a reason for that, I think there's a contract somewhere that says only FromSoft can work on the original Bloodborne even though Sony owns the IP and they're holding it hostage for a lot of money because they know it's considered to be one of the best games of all time.

BB's codebase is allegedly a disaster and From wants nothing to do with it.

nial

Gold Member
I 'member

Screen_Shot_2020_09_17_at_12.58.45_PM.png

The kind of things you don't fuckup
How people took this seriously is beyond me.
Not available on other consoles for a limited time.
It's a Sony game, why would it come out on other consoles after a certain period of time?
Exactly. This game is close to be abandonware.
Fuck man, you don't even find shit like this on Twitter.

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member
I haven't heard of that contract and... it sounds pretty stupid. Bloodborne may be loved among the hardcore communities, but at the end of the day, it's just another Sony Japan game, there's no reason special and prestige contracts would have been made around it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom