• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Oreo is your favourite?

CyberPanda

Banned
Gaf, which Oreo flavour is your favourite? I recently purchased Carrot Cake Oreo’s and they are absolutely delicious. Please share your opinions.:messenger_smiling:

Mista

Banned
The original. Tried the thin, it’s not tasty. Tried the extra stuffing, unfortunately it isn’t tasty too and tastes like if it’s expired. The original all the way! Oh, and the Oreo ice cream is brutally insane

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
The original. Tried the thin, it’s not tasty. Tried the extra stuffing, unfortunately it isn’t tasty too and tastes like if it’s expired. The original all the way! Oh, and the Oreo ice cream is brutally insane
I agree. The original is a classic, and the Oreo blizzard from DQ is so damn good.:messenger_halo:

Easily

fd2f0703-5c46-4841-a486-d417ece11679_2.8830ce6fa732f8aad7ba78560a43b944.jpeg

Easily.

Don’t @ me. Regular Chocolate Oreos are boring. Do. Not. @. Me.

Runner Up:

Birthday Cake Oreo

and

Cinnamon Bun Oreo

GUEST_8595ed66-50df-403b-907c-11a40c402a14

Last edited:
I'm about to attempt what's called a nested thread.

Do you like to dunk your Oreos in milk or do you put the Oreo in your mouth and sip soak that bitch in milk?

I prefer original Oreos and I'm a sip soaker.

Dunking is more economically sustainable but sip soaking can be too if you're experienced.

Double stuffed Oreos are marketed for absolute children. I wish a double CRUST Oreo was formulated. The more you can soak in milk the better.

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
I'm about to attempt what's called a nested thread.

Do you like to dunk your Oreos in milk or do you put the Oreo in your mouth and sip soak that bitch in milk?

I prefer original Oreos and I'm a sip soaker.

Dunking is more economically sustainable but sip soaking can be too if you're experienced.

Double stuffed Oreos are marketed for absolute children. I wish a double CRUST Oreo was formulated. The more you can soak in milk the better.
I love dunking them in milk or eating them dry. I just want them in my mouth. Bring it on.

Yeah straight up dry can be nice for a change. Turn your mouth into a sweet Oreo desert then when you finally have that milk it's insane.

Last edited:

kunonabi

Still the classic double stuf but the golden oreos and cinnamon bun ones are right behind it.

The worst one goes to cherry coke or lemon

Thin is perfection. Turns out they were going the wrong direction with the double stuff. It's a perfect ratio of cracker to creme. Bonus point for beeing a single bite experience.

Grinchy

Banned

Cookies n Cream ice cream has been my favorite since I was a kid. I don't really like Oreo cookies much outside of that.

AaronB

Original, thin, and (amazingly) pistachio are all top-tier. I don't want a higher ratio of filling, or non-chocolate cookie portion.

highrider

Banned
I’m with Jare, mega stuff golden all day. Honestly I rarely buy them anymore though, it’s one of those treats I lack any self control with and am likely to make myself sick 😂

Shifty

Y'all motherfuckers with your fancy-pants oreos.

The most exotic variant we get over here is the double-stuf regular ones.

original oreo. never dip in milk. listen one thing ive realized are stupid people. stupid people put ketchup on everything. stupid people now put ranch on everything. stupid people love sriracha. stupid people like a1 sauce on steak. if you dip any cookie in milk youre probably fucking stupid and id love to punch you

CyberPanda

Banned
original oreo. never dip in milk. listen one thing ive realized are stupid people. stupid people put ketchup on everything. stupid people now put ranch on everything. stupid people love sriracha. stupid people like a1 sauce on steak. if you dip any cookie in milk youre probably fucking stupid and id love to punch you
You're one of my favourite posters now.

I'm the kind of person that opens them up, licks the cream off and throws away the rest. Cookies and biscuits are just cream/filling to me, housed in disposable crappy wafers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom