• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who here is getting the Gamecube Zelda? Are you concerned?

I'm not really concerned because I've been doing a good job on the whole media blackout thing. As long as people don't drop Zelda spoilers in X360 threads I should be fine. :)

Hopefully my Gamecube still works...it's been sitting in the trunk of my car for God knows how long.

nightez

Banned
Notorious_Roy said:
You can control the camera in the Cube version hence it'll be the superior version.
Yeah the great thing with the cube version is start the c-stick lets you control the camera.

bengraven

The Wii version is going to be fantastically fun and look much better on my HDTV once I get the component cables...but I just can't afford a Wii right now. I may start with the GC, one thinks...

Dunpeal

Banned
I'm getting this version, and i'm kinda concerned because there's no impressions on it and Nintendo is like hiding it away.

lo zaffo

dark10x said:
Uhhhh, that is the strangest thing I've heard all week.
Also @ Ristamar : do people think that old TV 4:3 aspect ratio was fixed at random? I think it was chosen at purpose. By extension: what do You think of pictures aspect radio or paintings aspect ratio? Both can have length shorten than height ! This is not absurd to me.

thatbox

Banned
As of a couple days ago you could still preorder GC TP on bestbuy.com, so I did that. I've vowed not to return to work (after today!) until I've beaten it, though, so it's either call in sick for three weeks or defeat WiiGanon!

MoxManiac

btrboyev said:
I'm telling you te gamecube version si not coming out.you'll see.

If I was Nintendo, i'd cancel it then laugh in everyone's face.

But I'm MoxManiac, so I hope they don't cancel it, I want to play Zelda :(

Xdrive05

I still have the GC version pre-ordered (5 bucks down). I may end up getting it as well.

With the word completely flipped, and the classic controls, it's feel like a different experience the second time through.

:)

only Nintendo could get me to buy the same damn game twice. >:-|

Xdrive05 said:
only Nintendo could get me to buy the same damn game twice. >:-|

:lol, so true!
Well, I already did it with OOT and the pre-order WW bonus... but I didn't pay for that one :p

ToxicAdam

I'm confident there will be a GC version and I will definitely get it.

I'm not too concerned about spoilers. It's ZELDA. There is going to be a master sword, a boomerang, a water dungeon, pushing blocks and collecting trinkets in the overworld. Oh, and Ganon or Ganondorf will be the enemy.

I'm getting the GC version, preordered with Amazon a couple months ago. I'd love to have the widescreen support of the Wii version, but I'm not getting a Wii anytime soon. Plus, I don't even have the GC hooked up to the HDTV, it's on a 4:3 SDTV in the den.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Kuroyume said:
Btw, you're talking about Zelda here, not Metal Gear Solid or Halo. There's hardly a story.

That's a stupid thing to say. Just cause it's not very complex or needlessly convoluted doesn't mean there's "hardly a story".

I've had it paid off since back when Blockbuster had an offer to preorder the game for $39.99 which I think was almost two years ago. How much interest did they earn on my money?

Armitage

promo_stand_tp.jpg

How does one go about getting one of these bad boys?

Speevy

Banned
I'm getting it, both because I can't afford a Wii right nnow and to spite Matt Cassamassina for saying Nintendo gave us 5 good years with the Gamecube.

Top Bottom