• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is on your personal Mt. Sh*tmore of the games industry?

angelic

Banned
The biggest shills in the biz get in bed with Pitchford.

Screenshot-20190831-172322-Twitter.jpg

YukiOnna

• Type-Moon -Team that created Fate.
  • Jun'ya Ōta (“ZUN”) - Guy who created Touhou.
  • Kensuke Tanaka - Guy who directed, produced, and designed Kantai Collection.
  • Akihiro Ishihara - Guy who created The Idolmaster and directed many of the Idolmaster games.
These people‘s series spawned waifus that will clog up boorus, rule34 sites, and /h/ boards for all eternity. I am so fucking sick and tired of seeing Saber, Reimu, Shimazake, and the bunch of generic idol waifus that make up the cast of Idolmaster. Go on to any site dedicated to japanese fanart (doesn’t even have to be hentai) and the front page will always be these series.

Doesn’t help that they’re all genres I don’t care for (Visual Novel, Vertical Shmup, Gachi, and Management/Rythym, respectively).

I’ll never forgive them.
Ohhh we won't get along. That's ok tho.

joe_zazen

1) that guy in grade four who always cheated at monoploy
2) konami’s slotmachine division, preying on the toothless sandpeople of Nevada
3)Kojima for that button mashing torture sequence, how many life long injuries his he responsible for?
4)Lacan and the critical theorists who have turned pop culture in a war ground
5)my fellow gamers for not buying the stuff i like and buying the stuff i don't like

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I hate everybody!

Except maybe...... Jade Raymond.

I love me some Jade Raymond

gPLj0zS.jpg

I mean, she's no Emma Roberts....but nobody's perfect

Except Emma Roberts.

YMFgMGF.gif
That woman was 40 there and looked better than poor man's julia roberts don't @ me brap

1. Metroid: Other M - what a fucking disaster of a game on every level, and it was made intentionally that way by Sakamoto to rein Samus into his weird vision of what women should be like. All the bad gameplay design decisions (Where's Waldo segments, missile mechanics, etc.) just pile into it.
2. Metroid Prime 3 - I have an almost irrational hatred of this game. I hate the other hunters, I hate the cheesey story that feels like fanfiction trying to explain two games worth of lore and history while forgetting half of it, the bullet-sponginess of bosses and enemies thanks to that broken Phazon supermode. Of course, I'm one of those weirdos that loves MP2 something fierce, lol
3. Persona 4: Golden - I'm more of a P3 fan in the first place, but all the changes in Golden just ruin it. Almost all of Atlus's "remasters" outside of the DeSu games clash with the design philosophies of the original work, and Golden is the worst I've played. At least P3P kept the original game basically untouched. Apparently Deep Strange Journey is worse, but I've yet to try scaling that mountain.
4. Konami - not really much new to say here lol

Top Bottom