• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is planning to get Tales Of Symphonia

Grubdog

Banned
By the time the PAL version comes out I will most likely no longer be interested. But yeah, i'll probably still get it.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
buying it launch day from work

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yes they are. Was this thread really necessary? It seems more like a useless poll... I propose a closing of the thread.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Just so we could be clear, Joseph Stalin is not purchasing this game. I tried to tell him how awesome it was and that he could ignore the trite story and characters but he simply wouldn't listen.

Socreges

Banned
I think I am. I like the idea of buying it, but I'm not convinced I'll enjoy it enough. Maybe I'll rent it first.
Fifty said:
This thread is kinda pointless. That said...I'm getting it. My cousin Lou, he's not.
Oh that Lou...

I'm getting it. But I'm trying to decide which games will get first priority for play time. Between Donkey Konga 2, Pikmin 2, Zelda Four Sword Adv, Mega Man Ann and Mario Golf Adv Tour. Hmmm.

Stryder

I'm going to wait till I finish the next semester of uni, and then grab it. There is no way I could give it the time that it sounds like is needed for the game before then.

If I was just working I'd have it pre-ordered to ship from O/S at launch

Top Bottom