• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the most psychiatric or toxic character in video games?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I'd say that Kass from Breath of the Wild is the best psychiatrist I've had in a game.

sOoBwuc.jpg

That whole world felt hostile to me and I was somewhat nervous most of the time for some reason. But whenever I'd hear Kass play on his accordion I'd feel very calm and I'd listen to him for a long time. It was like coming to a warm fire in the middle of a cold night. Great psychotherapy!

You reminded me... I hate this BOTW character.

I don't like when he plays the accordion, it's so loud and horrible.

I only remember that he asked me if I wanted him to tell me a story and I said NO!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
🥺

Last edited:

Mobilemofo

Gotta be Trevor from GTA5 surely. He went "full retard" pretty much from the start. He is very much a product of his environment.

Ceadeus

Gold Member
jumeaux-calypso-borderlands-3-troy-et-tyreen.jpg

It would be both of them. Most BL3 players hated them as villains and it's exactly what gearbox was looking for. I think most of us dislike the influencers trend, social media and its fanatics. So in this game, i feel like the devs wanted us to fight against all this shit and I like it. You literally destroy the fuck out of everything in your passage and it's great :)

DryvBy

Toxic? This is scientifically easy to figure out. Which characters in video games cause the most poison damage to another character?

The answer is any Morrowind character that knows how to make game breaking potions. That's the only answer.

k_trout

lets be honest the player character in the majority of games is a full on sociopath,
Mario invading and genociding all those cute little feckers to get laid, not normal behaviour

Do you mean psychotic? Who is the most Psychiatric implies who would be the most qualified to be a mental health professional.

For psychotic: Yea the kid from Bully

Toxic: I dunno, I tend to forget those

Edit: okay i looked it up, yea psychiatric does imply mental instability, i never heard that before. So in this context I was wrong.
There’s no context where OP used the word “psychiatric” properly. This is another thread where the title desperately needs fixing

Top Bottom