• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is your favorite president (or other notable politician)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyStar

Banned
As a black man, I shall say Ronald Reagan
Are you serious? I mean Bill Clinton. Who is so cool as to get a blowjob in office, lie about it, and get away with it, only a true player.

Everyone has their faves for different reasons but in my mind, Reagan should rot in hell for his blatant disregard for the AIDS crisis during his reign.

Bastard never even mentioned it by name.

He did what he had to do.
There is a reason why a lot of black people hated Reagan. He is even credited for Crack, poor housing for blacks, Reaganomics, and all that. If you are white, he is your favorite president. Clinton is our president.

bill0527

I'm just curious as to why everyone thinks history will be so kind to Bill Clinton.

I'd like an honest answer. Is it because he's not George W. Bush? What exactly did Clinton do so great that will put him favorable in the history books?

This is a serious question btw. I'd like to see some serious responses. I'm not knocking the guy at all, I voted for him twice, but for the life of me, I can't remember much of his presidency other than the Monica Lewinski fiasco.

We had a booming economy during 95% of his presidency, but this was mostly due to the rise in technology and the personal computer becoming a regular household appliance along with the rise of the internet. The great economy was due to one of the greatest inventions coming of age during his presidency. I don't know of any specific policies of his administration that helped the economy go boom, but it is a fact that it did go bust during his last couple of months in office when we started sliding into recession. The economic boom turned out to be a lot of smoke and mirrors when all the rich old men lost their asses on the dot.com bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom