• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who on GAF as the most expensive PC setup?

Crayon

Three soldiers made camp for the nite, and sat around the fire. One soldier bragged that he had cut down a hundred men in one battle. The second told stories about all the beautiful women he had conquered in his travels. The third stayed silent, and stoked the coals with his dick.

Garibaldi

Three soldiers made camp for the nite, and sat around the fire. One soldier bragged that he had cut down a hundred men in one battle. The second told stories about all the beautiful women he had conquered in his travels. The third stayed silent, and stoked the coals with his dick.
The two chad soldiers were glad the mute brought cooked sausage for supper.

I spent ~ $5000 upgrading my complete setup in 2021 including adding a 48” oled as my monitor. Two short years later I feel like it’s essentially worthless so I need to do it again.
I feel your pain. I upgraded my PC setup twice in the space of a few years and decided enough was enough and went back to consoles.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Mine is definitely up there, almost entirely because of the sound setup, desk, and chair. Ironically, the computer and monitor are the least expensive parts. I'll get around to posting it in the setups thread at some point.

Top Bottom