• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why do my feet always fall asleep when taking a shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

That's not how you wipe sitting down. Personally I always start sitting down. Then stand up and take the last wipe, it's just tradition at this point more than anything. Anyone in here wipes when they go to pee? Like a safety wipe even though you only peed? It pays off at times.

i always do. i hate having that ever so small pee circle on my boxers when i put it back in place.

-KRS-

Anyone in here wipes when they go to pee? Like a safety wipe even though you only peed? It pays off at times.

Always. But i'm uncircumsized. I think if you are circumsized it's not really much of a problem. And no I'm not gonna expose my dickhead to pee. It feels way less comfortable to pee that way.

Xeke

Banned
Ok, that makes sense, but that sounds like it would be too easy to fall off the toilet, which could lead to a bad situation.

I googled to find safe instructions on how to do this but only found this.

ptPopup.gif

No one ever told me how to poop, so I've been doing it all wrong. I'm meant to dry my underwear? Wash my hands!?

Right now. Go sit on your toilet, shift slightly forward, life one side and do it. It'll be a revelation for you.

Anyone in here wipes when they go to pee? Like a safety wipe even though you only peed? It pays off at times.

...Why would you need to wipe after peeing...?

I thought he meant wiping his ass after peeing. Is that not what he meant?

It was. But I was joking.
maybe

Always. But i'm uncircumsized. I think if you are circumsized it's not really much of a problem. And no I'm not gonna expose my dickhead to pee. It feels way less comfortable to pee that way.

You pee without your foreskin being pulled back? You're the reason us uncircumcised gets a bad rep.

Cudder

im uncircumsized as well, but sometimes pulling the foreskin back is better because the piss stream is perfect and goes exactly where you aim it. if youve got the skin all bunched up around the head and in the way who the fuck knows where your piss will land.

HeySeuss

I read this as though you piss sitting down and wipe your ass when you piss. Like a safety wipe incase you've sharted and didn't realize it. Do you suffer from swamp ass or something?

Xeke

Banned
im uncircumsized as well, but sometimes pulling the foreskin back is better because the piss stream is perfect and goes exactly where you aim it. if youve got the skin all bunched up around the head and in the way who the fuck knows where your piss will land.

+1 for being circumcised.

Right now. Go sit on your toilet, shift slightly forward, life one side and do it. It'll be a revelation for you.

I'll try it later to get the fully experience, but what's the point anyway? This thread was originally about having to sit down for too long and how that's a bad thing...

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Why are some people in this thread so afraid of having their arm rub against their cock? It's your own penis for christ's sake.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Throw in some tipping and this will be the most controversial thread currently on gaf.

(or maybe that goes with the circumcision talk)

owlbeak

Who sits on the toilet long enough for this to happen? Seriously? Try just going to the bathroom when you have to shit and not sitting there for an hour forcing it. WTF?

As for OP, get a padded seat!

HeySeuss

Who sits on the toilet long enough for this to happen? Seriously? Try just going to the bathroom when you have to shit and not sitting there for an hour forcing it. WTF?

As for OP, get a padded seat!

Nobody is forcing a shit for an hour. You shit, then relax in the peace and quiet of just you on the shitter and whatever might occupy your time. Its not a bad place to have a wank either.

Prez

For those who are in the toilet for hours: is your toilet in your bathroom or is it in a separate tiny room?

-KRS-

You pee without your foreskin being pulled back? You're the reason us uncircumcised gets a bad rep.

You're probably joking, but it wont really help much because your dick is gonna taste like pee anyway if that's what you're afraid of. Wiping the head with a bit of paper isn't gonna do much for that. You'd need to actually wash the head with water which I do a couple of times per day, as should anyone foreskin or not.

The argument of the stream being unobstructed so it doesn't go everywhere does make sense though, but I have to say I don't have much issues with pee getting everywhere. I don't have a ton of foreskin though like some do.

Edit: speaking of weird toilet behavior, one of my friends actually have to get naked to take a shit. I have no idea why and I don't know anyone else who does that, but he says he can't take a dump with his clothes on.

Cudder

You're probably joking, but it wont really help much because your dick is gonna taste like pee anyway if that's what you're afraid of. Wiping the head with a bit of paper isn't gonna do much for that. You'd need to actually wash the head with water which I do a couple of times per day, as should anyone foreskin or not.

The argument of the stream being unobstructed so it doesn't go everywhere does make sense though, but I have to say I don't have much issues with pee getting everywhere. I don't have a ton of foreskin though like some do.

Sometimes I like to "plug" the peehole with my foreskin by pinching it and watch my head swell up like a balloon. I can only hold it for a few seconds before I need to release.

Prez

Sometimes I like to "plug" the peehole with my foreskin by pinching it and watch my head swell up like a balloon. I can only hold it for a few seconds before I need to release.

wtf. I thought I was in the confession thread for a moment.

Septimius

This only started happening about a year ago or so. No matter how long I shit, be it a quickie 3-5 minute shit or a luxurious 10-15 minute shit, my feet always fall asleep. This is quite the annoyance when I get up to wipe because it's hard to stand on my feet when they're asleep making wiping a pain in the ass.

Does this happen to others or am I just weird?

Definitely not a good thing if they do it even if you're quick, and especially not if it's gotten worse. Tons of things that can be wrong with your lower back that can constrict circulation. You may have stiff hips, lumbar instability or immobility, or anything else from a fine selection of stuff that can cause this. The spine and thighs are complex.

Do you work out? Do you have to sit or stand a lot in your profession? Are you not compensating?

Standing > sitting. This is not even arguable.

I'm not talking about full standing and letting the cheeks press together, you gotta just lift slightly over the bowl, have your legs and ass cheeks spread wide and then wipe with a neatly folded piece of paper. This allows you to really get in there and get the bits that you miss when your cramped and reaching in under your ass sitting down

Sitting wipers are stinky wipers. Stinky ass grubs

Magnus

No word of a lie, seriously saw this thread title while I'm right here, in the same situation, with my feet fallin asleep.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
It's the pressure of the seat on your leg nimrod, stop reading the newspaper or playing fire emblem on there, do your business, and GTFO.

Calcaneus

Ok, that makes sense, but that sounds like it would be too easy to fall off the toilet, which could lead to a bad situation.

I googled to find safe instructions on how to do this but only found this.

ptPopup.gif

No one ever told me how to poop, so I've been doing it all wrong. I'm meant to dry my underwear? Wash my hands!?
I looked at that for way too long before I realized that the order was mixed up so that kids could put it together.

Your legs grew past the point where you could comfortably sit. They are now propped up at a slightly higher angle and therefor hindering your circulation. The trick to get rid of this problem is to sit without bending your knees so that your legs are outstretched. The downside is that you have to now hold up magazines/newspapers/whatever because you can no longer use our thighs to prop up your elbows. The upside is that your abs will grow stronger from holding your time wasting material in front of you.

The stuff I read at 4am lol

sort of OT but dont you hate it when you take a piss in the middle of the night and its one of those pisses where the stream splits into two directions? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom