• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why is No One Talking About The Leaked Xbox Handheld from the FTC Docs?

Am I crazy or what's happening? There is a handheld in the FTC docs where you can also see the refreshed Xbox Series X. Not sure why no one is taking about it, or did this get canned? This was posted earlier today.

Last edited:

Bernoulli

M2 slut
they are just saying you can play on generic handheld
tpacslH.png

Last edited:

Schmick

So what are the controllers? Core for the Cloud device, Premium for the consoles and the Elite for Pro's (players)?

Schmick

by handheld they seem to imply just using a cell phone to access cloud streaming. Not a microsoft dedicated handheld device. That's what I take from the picture.
Would probably make more sense if it was a image of a Phone than a handheld device then.

Tsaki

It is either a catch-all for the gaming handhelds that release every two months now or a planned Xbox handheld ala Playstation Portal that got scrapped, like the streaming box beside it. And I say scrapped since if it didn't it would be next to the other hardware leaks (Series Refresh).

Top Bottom