• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why on Earth did Respawn think no custom Titan loadouts was a good idea?

I'm enjoying the fixed loadouts a lot, as it means I'm having fun with weapons/abilities that I would never use if I was given the opportunity to customize the entire Titan. Having each Titan fulfill a specific role makes the lack of regenerating Titan shields okay.

Argonomic

That reminds me. There was a point during Titanfall dev where we tested with fixed Titan loadouts only, and I was surprised at how much fun it was.

That experience helped encourage us to explore the idea further during Titanfall 2 dev.

D3VI0US

That reminds me. There was a point during Titanfall dev where we tested with fixed Titan loadouts only, and I was surprised at how much fun it was.

That experience helped encourage us to explore the idea further during Titanfall 2 dev.

Well that being the case the DLC plans clearly state "Free Maps and Modes" but it doesn't say anything about additional Titans. You're probably not at liberty to say but is this something that is even possible?

CupONoodos

Neo Member
I think a good middle ground for this is to have more customization for each titan. Maybe have 3 weapons a Titan can choose from that can help change their playstyle a bit more while keeping their core skills and abilities. I personally love having specific Titans like this, makes LTS really interesting.

I think a good middle ground for this is to have more customization for each titan. Maybe have 3 weapons a Titan can choose from that can help change their playstyle a bit more while keeping their core skills and abilities. I personally love having specific Titans like this, makes LTS really interesting.

I can agree with this. As of the moment all the Titans have only one play style to them. Passive customisation can only go so far, give some limited customisation for active abilities and weapons as well.

Top Bottom