• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii-bay, $1025

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
cicero said:
874000339lv2.jpg

hahahhahaha

Nash said:
Ouch!

Wonder what the Wii prices will be. Free-shipping and no-VAT/import-duty isn't quite as appealing with wallet-raping mark-ups!

Don't forget that PS3s that yesasia are selling are the 'open priced' Japanese ones, of which are less than 100,000 units available at launch.

I don't think yesasia will start pre-ordering the US versions until they get the actual units in the warehouse (unlike other online retailers who sell consoles they don't have in stock)

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
dragontail2k6 said:
U have got to be kidding me ¬_¬. For a 1000 Samolians? R u gamers that impatient? For that kind of money I could by a lot of Wii games, extra controllers, several VC download n SD card.
dragontail2k6 said:
Look am not writing a written composition here professor unless there would surprise exam that would be held on a message board. :lol
dragontail2k6 said:
OK class lets start with our first english sentence, follow my lead *points writing on blackboard*.

Say 'Me so Horny Me Love u Long Time.'

:lol :lol
dragontail2k6 said:
xuse mi hus da wan hu maiks a big deel abowt it. :D

NeoGAF would lose a lot of members (Hmmm not a bad idea) n further alienate potential ones thus NeoGAF will be unpopular (*Think of the sales in Japan).

*making a sales joke. :lol OK just kidding, just ignore it.
dragontail2k6 said:
Give a 'me' break :lol n try using a computer without a mouse:lol plus am new to this html thing (copy n pasting is a bad habit of mine :D )
dragontail2k6 said:
Kewl! Looks like I destroyed a thread without any intentions.

:lol :lol :lol

dragontail2k6 = ralph wiggum ?

"me fail english? that's unpossible."

Top Bottom