• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii in process of being packaged?

ethelred

PezRadar said:
I hate you all..

Ripping eyes out.. =[

gaaraava9vs.png

apujanata

DefectiveReject said:
Nah.
To plead in front of the judge and get a lower sentence i need a motive.
So that'll be my motive
:lol :D

OBJECTION. The defendant's motive contradict this evidence I have.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Amir0x said:
I think most people expect $200. If it hits that, there can't be a disappointment-ton. When we had a thread about the price being $230, it was a little disappointing but it wasn't terrible

Yeah, but specifically when I hear Luke say on that podcast that Wii could retail for as little as $99 and still be profitable that I say people are being unrealistic. It's very small tech, and there's more to it than just the system, it could easily retail for $200 or more, so people expecting anything less than that will be disappointed for sure. Also, a surprise launch by Nintendo? Uhm..I'm not so sure. The hopes in general are too high for anyone to be surprised and a bunch of people won't be satisfied, I'm sure the price and date will be just right but come thursday it's not exactly gonna be a party.

AniHawk said:
I think the DS had a $150 million ad campaign, and the Who Are You? ad cost a similar amount.

That was a $40 million dollar campaign for the DS launch, and the Who Are You? campaign was $100 million which also kinda included GBA if I'm not mistaken.

E-Nature

nintendo is probably going to copy apple at their conference. they will say "the wii will be available for you to buy when this conference is over"
and at the exits are little shops where the visitors of the conference can get their wii's!

E-Nature said:
nintendo is probably going to copy apple at their conference. they will say "the wii will be available for you to buy when this conference is over"
and at the exits are little shops where the visitors of the conference can get their wii's!
then again, they're probably not.

maxmars

DefectiveReject said:
then again, they're probably not.

I hope so. I've just started again FE:pOR with my daughter as a military advisor and we have to get to the end of that before wii launch.

madara

Dont setup yourself up for dissappoint now guys. alot good news I am sure is coming just dont go crazy with ideas :)

Top Bottom