• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

wii U discs have round edges. #gamechanging with comfort.

Did you even bother to read the article?

wiiudiscpmpli.png
http://www.abload.de/img/wiiudiscpmplimnu0x.png

doodle exchanges on Gamepad are gonna be fun :)

Will wait for Iwata Asks: Rounded Edges on Game Discs.

Should be amazing.

Has anybody called the Power Cord thread yet? I'll make it if nobody has. Did a search and couldn't find anything.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Does this explain the reason behind the shape of the Wii U logo?

wiiulo.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Im curious for the folks that have handled Wii U disks . . .Do they have the nifty protective hard coating like Blu-rays thats smudge/scratch resistant?

I think this may have something to do with it.
It could indicate these discs have scratch resistant coating.

Regiruler

Wait, this is a Wii U only thing?
I thought it was due to some standardized shift (I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One to compare, and haven't really bought many DVDs or blu-rays lately). I had no idea it was exclusive to the console.

Thank you necrobumper

Log4Girlz

I can't tell you how many times I've slashed open my fingers and had to rush to the ER by handling game discs. Thank god for this miraculous feature.

jblank83

I can't tell you how many times I've slashed open my fingers and had to rush to the ER by handling game discs. Thank god for this miraculous feature.

It's not about danger. It's about sexiness on your fingers.

Although sexiness can be very dangerous (and exciting).

Yeah, baby.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
As dumb as it sounds, I was pretty impressed at how smooth the edges of the Wii U discs were when I first handled them.

gotta make that shit childproof

Top Bottom