• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation Thread 2: Can't take anymore of this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A brilliant new name has come to me. If the name Wii U doesn't work out for Nintendo, they should totally choose the name Hwii. The Nintendo Hwii. Just imagine Stewie saying it, perfect!

BY2K

Membero Americo
two things.

1. Skyward Sword is really not doing that great globally
2. Some of the GDC Wii U titles are pretty hot

HARKER! *Shake fist*

Tell us what you know!

Haha, there were no clues there. It's just cool to see how things have improved since E3. The controller does spark some creative ideas when teams have the time and budget to play around. I think it'll have a good launch lineup (better than 3DS for starters). Though it's still too early to really tell what'll hit launch vs launch window

DAMN IT, HARKER!

onilink88

Haha, there were no clues there. It's just cool to see how things have improved since E3. The controller does spark some creative ideas when teams have the time and budget to play around. I think it'll have a good launch lineup (better than 3DS for starters). Though it's still too early to really tell what'll hit launch vs launch window

Make that the next two nights...

3757.gif

Can you at least tell us if there is a remote chance we will hear or even see something from these "hot" titles this week?

And I really need my sleep, it seems, cuz I just read hot titles as hot titties.

hatchx

Banned
Haha, there were no clues there. It's just cool to see how things have improved since E3. The controller does spark some creative ideas when teams have the time and budget to play around. I think it'll have a good launch lineup, claymated Pikmin 3, an open-world Mach Rider from Retro Studios, and full Steam support!. Though it's still too early to really tell what'll hit launch vs launch window

Fixed.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
There will be Wii U titles on GDC then? *¬*

I dunno what people are going to 'announce,' but tons of people come to SF to hit the career path and lots of people talk about what they've been working on. It's like a walking version of LinkedIn

Log4Girlz

I dunno what people are going to 'announce,' but tons of people come to SF to hit the career path and lots of people talk about what they've been working on. It's like a walking version of LinkedIn

Listen, you can PM exactly what you know. I'm a piece of wood...would I lie?

Bgassassin don't tell him anything.

Nintendo only has, what, six unreleased games announced? There has to be something new in that giant booth of theirs, right?

I'm not going to be able to sleep now. D:

BY2K

Membero Americo
You know, that's just not cool, telling everyone how the Wii U has improved since E3, knowing about some games, and not telling anybody what exactly.

That's like that one brat kid coming to you and saying he has plenty of candy but he won't give you any.

I want mah candy!

You know, that's just not cool, telling everyone how the Wii U has improved since E3, knowing about some games, and not telling anybody what exactly.

That's like that one brat kid coming to you and saying he has plenty of candy but he won't give you any.

I want mah candy!

He probably thought he was giving us some relief by his vague post, he should know this site better than that.

He might be evil as well.

Nintendo only has, what, six unreleased games announced? There has to be something new in that giant booth of theirs, right?

I'm not going to be able to sleep now. D:

Kid Icarus (PS, complete)
Fire Emblem (IS)
Paper Mario (IS)
Animal Crossing (EAD)
Pikmin 3 (EAD)
Mario Tennis Open (non-1st party)
Luigi's Mansion (non-1st party)
2D Mario 3DS (EAD)
Fantasy Life

?oe?oe

Wait... there is actually Wii U games at GDC?! Not just tech demos? Will this other info of yours be released to me (or the public)?

I have to admit, this actually got me tingling for the first time since E3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom