• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation Thread 2: Can't take anymore of this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Log4Girlz

They should do a 3rd party blow out at GDC, get the hype train going, give 3rd parties the lime-light...then have playable demos and finally reveal first party titles at e3. I KNOW this isn't happening.

They should do a 3rd party blow out at GDC, get the hype train going, give 3rd parties the lime-light...then have playable demos and finally reveal first party titles at e3. I KNOW this isn't happening.
DON'T TOUCH MY PIZZA!

*kicks Log*

But anyway, yeah, I agree.

We ain't gonna see much. Maybe more than I initially thought.

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
Goddamnit how much is a ticket to the train?
i really need to work on getting a "gumby" avatar so that I can buy a ticket as well. Someone interested in helping a depraved gaffer out?

hatchx

Banned
why are big N so good at keeping thing from us if this was sony or ms it be leak all over what they game where

I think it has something to do with the fact that most of their development happens in Japan.

I don't think NST, Retro, Monster Games, or even NOA/Reggie know whats happening over in Japan.

i really need to work on getting a "gumby" avatar so that I can buy a ticket as well. Someone interested in helping a depraved gaffer out?

Here you go, Mang.

gumby.png

Gummb

And with that, I think we're done here.

I vote we get a new thread for wednesday... assuming some news on these "hot" games come.

frostbyte

Wait, who's hinting what? What did I miss? This thread moves too fast dammit.

A certain monkey and log have wood and bananas.

Sigh. Nintendo's lack of information has made us take drastic measures.

Edit: and yeah, some 'hot' games at GDC apparently. I got too distracted by the monkey and log action.

Gummb

Fuck yeah!

I was hoping you'd take the joke!

Next time I might let you eat two pieces!

Or was it I that framed the entire thing...?

...seriously though... I'm going to bed. Harker isn't coming back...... right?

Or was it I that framed the entire thing...?

...seriously though... I'm going to bed. Harker isn't coming back...... right?

If I remember the story right "He returns when the fires of envy and gluttony grow dim, feeding the unnatural beast anew. Harker, he who stains the soul."

Hmm, so Apple is making a major announcement on Wednesday. So what if the announcement is a joint Apple/Nintendo announcement that the iPad 3 will have circle pads and buttons on the sides, and will work as an upgraded Wii-U controller? That way Nintendo could claim that their console's resolution is BETTER THAN HD (rumors have the iPad 3 screen resolution at 2048x1536). This would explain why Apple chose to do their announcement smack dab in the middle of the GDC schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom