• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation Thread 2: Can't take anymore of this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostbyte

I'm going my part too. At this rate, I won't be poplar around these parts for long.

48Wm0.jpg

Hmm, so Apple is making a major announcement on Wednesday. So what if the announcement is a joint Apple/Nintendo announcement that the iPad 3 will have circle pads and buttons on the sides, and will work as an upgraded Wii-U controller? That way Nintendo could claim that their console's resolution is BETTER THAN HD (rumors have the iPad 3 screen resolution at 2048x1536). This would explain why Apple chose to do their announcement smack dab in the middle of the GDC schedule.

0.0003% chance

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
*starts typing post about wiiu overheating while running old tech demos.. sees Ani's post. gamn you, Ani!*

Fine! I'll call Kotaku then.

Hmm, so Apple is making a major announcement on Wednesday. So what if the announcement is a joint Apple/Nintendo announcement that the iPad 3 will have circle pads and buttons on the sides, and will work as an upgraded Wii-U controller? That way Nintendo could claim that their console's resolution is BETTER THAN HD (rumors have the iPad 3 screen resolution at 2048x1536). This would explain why Apple chose to do their announcement smack dab in the middle of the GDC schedule.

Worst post ever... Worse than Capcpom.

guek

Banned

Hah...what if indeed...

I said pages and pages ago that it would be great if nintendo allowed apple to have their dedicated channel on the wii u. Some people thought that was a terrible idea but eh *shrugs*

At E3 it's not so much annoying as unavailable.

E3 is wierd.
Theres too much going on to be silly. And about 400 new threads a minute.

But the hype man. Those weeks leading up to E3 are insane, as people feast on leaks and scraps.... And we get to see all of Microsofts presentation days before.

I predict at least 15 Iwata bombs
150 Reggie not my problems
And 100 Miyamoto gifs

Tookay

Is E3 gonna be that wild?

Needless to say, this is my first one at GAF.

It gets simultaneously desperate and insane the week or so before. Then everybody's attention gets divided across a billion threads during the actual event.

The conference threads are a particular highlight for community bonding/inside jokes.

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
Is E3 gonna be that wild?

Needless to say, this is my first one at GAF.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/e3-bear

[EDIT] I was on a study abroad in Italy for my first E3 at GAF, and it was, sadly, one of the highlights of the trip (and something my friends and I talk about when we discuss Rome... that and "the stakes are penis," if anyone remembers that one)... Discovering that paint chip and following it until it formed a drawing and back-story was pretty funny.

Surely you don't expect Apple to use GDC to announce anything. All that Nerd filth would sully their CI. Same reason they would never exhibit at E3 but rather hold their own event.

Sardello

If no information is released it will be crazier than ever!
They have to say something during this month or to be silent forever.

At this point just hope that everything will be silent till the end. I don't want major announcements let's say, the month before E3.

Nibel

Slept just one night and 8 pages got added :lol
This thread reminds me of that crazy DBZ room where Goku and the others used to train all the time.

Terrell

Oh goodness.

What? All this does is throw everyone here, myself included, into yet another mindless tizzy. If we are never going to see or hear about any of what he's seen or heard about until long after GDC, there's no point in mentioning it. Kicking a hornet nest and then leaving is a dick move, no matter how you look at it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
What? All this does is throw everyone here, myself included, into yet another mindless tizzy. If we are never going to see or hear about any of what he's seen or heard about until long after GDC, there's no point in mentioning it. Kicking a hornet nest and then leaving is a dick move, no matter how you look at it.

I understand what you mean but we did get one thing out of it and that's that the system has improved considerably since e3. At least thats something to yak about for a few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom