• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanBlue

ifv3JraMOA6pd.gif
iyXxwmfxiUSMB.gif
i0zV7s2YBr1u4.gif
Eww, that saturation.
I must admit I'm curious to see how the shooter arc is handled (I found it boring as fuck, but then I loathe shooters) and GAFs reaction to it.

The what?

zeroshiki

Your fault for not being faithful.

There was that point around Firefox 4 when Firefox was being this awful resource hog and Chrome was the newest shit. I had to wean myself off of some really helpful FF addons to get on the new "faster" Chrome. Chrome betrayed me!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
I was gone for half a year!

Let me ask you, Reinhardt or Yang?
Ideologically Yang, but pragmatically mein Kaiser. Yang's leniency is ultimately what kills him early, but on the other hand, he was serving a corrupt government that had every justification to be invaded.

So I'm gonna cop out here and say Reuenthal.

Lain

Ginga e Kick Off!! 30-32

Such a perfect pacing for these episodes. They skipped the "easier" matches, mostly giving a quick summary of what happened, all to concentrate on the big match against Amarillo and what an intense match it's been.
This is supposed to be a show where elementary kids play soccer, and yet it's exciting to see these matches. Reika's play were all great and damn, that closing one, majestic.

I wonder how it's doing in Japan.

Quasar

Hyouka 4

Is episode 6 really considered the most boring of the whole series? I can't imagine how boring it must be compared to this episode. Even the characters seemed bored. This mystery about Chitanda's uncle is turning out to be really boring.

I actually liked this episode quite a bit. Got to see Chitandas house. Got some historiography in an anime, which I didn't expect.

zeroshiki

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Ideologically Yang, but pragmatically mein Kaiser. Yang's leniency is ultimately what kills him early, but on the other hand, he was serving a corrupt government that had every justification to be invaded.

So I'm gonna cop out here and say Reuenthal.

Soooooo close. Sorry but the correct answer is and will always be Oberstein.

But I agree with you on Yang. He was dealt a pretty shitty hand and had to make do with what he had. I mean, compared to Reinhardt who had, like, 10 super generals, Yang was positively destitute in having competent subordinates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom