• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3 Online Event 5th June [*concluded*]

injurai

Banned
No, that'd be the release of Divinity Original Sin.

This comes in a close second.

9366477891_fc9f6084c1_o.gif

That's Pillars of Eternity, but we're all amongst friends here.

I wonder if we will get any more teases for Cyberpunk at this. I'm thirsty yo.

They also talk about a new addition to the Witcher universe. A new game maybe?
And something new is coming to GOG too.

http://www.gog.com/news/cd_projekt_red_gogcom_summer_conference

CD Projekt RED & GOG.com Summer Conference (June 5, 6:00pm GMT)

BIG announcments incoming: New Witcher 3 gameplay trailer, pre-order details; GOG.com unveils a new project; New addition to Witcherverse! Watch us live on June 5, 6:00PM GMT!

We've got some very exciting news for you, coming both from CD Projekt RED and GOG.com, and we'd like to heartily invite you to watch our special livestream coming your way from Los Angeles, June 5, 6:00PM GMT! We'll be broadcasting a brand new gameplay trailer and announcing the pre-order details for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. We've got even more sheer awesomeness in store for the fans of Geralt, the iconic dark-fantasy hero: we'll be unveiling a new addition to The Witcher universe!

After the Witcher-fest, stay tuned for one more sensational message from GOG.com itself. We've got something new coming to our service later this year and we would like to show you what is it going to be all about. It's going to be an exciting time to be with us, dear GOGgers, and we'll be giving you more than just a sneak-peek during our RED/GOG June 5 livestream!

Mark the date in your calendars: June 5, 6:00PM GMT. Be here--on this very page--to watch the stream or join us in one of the many places it will be broadcasted (we'll give you the details soon).

zonezeus

My wallet is ready, just let me preorder my CE already! Oh, and I'll take the tabletop version too while we're at it.

Leading the fight against DRM and DLC evildoing, the studio’s co-founder and conference host Marcin Iwiński will join forces with the GOG.com team to bring you some very exciting news about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and the future of GOG.com.
I wonder what's that about GOG? Of course, the game will be available through their store day 1 and I wouldn't be surprised if it'll be available from there just slightly earlier than on other platforms, but what else?

Kieli

I'm enjoying the Witcher 2, but the perspective is giving me a bit of a headache. When I played Witcher 1, I had it zoomed WAY out.

http://www.thewitcher.com/stream

Video in the link. Called the Summer Conference.

youtube link

11.00 am PST/7pm GMT

CD Project Red and GoG are holding a pre E3 Witcher 3 online event. Will be streamed.

From the video, pre order details, Collectors edition and unseen footage will be shown

Excited!

BovCLJJIAAAEefT.png

Quote from the community manager.

Please keep it classy like the ones for the Witcher 2 CDProjekt. Hardcover artbook, 1:1 scale replicas of ingame items, and no plastic figures/toys!

injurai

Banned
More hyped for Dragon Age atm but I'm looking forward to this as well. :)

I'm certainly more hyped for TW3, though I'm perfectly content being in a media black out. DA:I has a lot more to prove, and I'm more interested in indulging myself in it's media. I really want to see Bioware return to form. We're entering into a Golden Era, I'd love to see them included.

I haven't bought a collector's edition in ages (well, since Starcraft 2: HotS... and Torment + Dreamfall Kickstarter stuff/CEs), and I don't plan on doing it again any time soon, since I just don't find it that interesting/appealing anymore. Althouuuugh, Witcher 3 CE will be mine, so mine! My precioussss... ahem.
Pretty much Witcher 3 = GOTY2015 lock
What are the chances of new Torment in 2015? I guess slim, but imagine getting Witcher 3 and new Torment in the same year :D Oh, and MGS V! That could end up as being best year ever :D (You could say that I'm hyped)

jett

D-Member
Please show meaty gameplay footage. It feels like we've only seen snippets of the game after all this time.

Denton

Naturally, I shall do what I did for The Witcher 2 and purchase a digital copy from GOG and the CE.

Hah, I did the same thing, on day 1.

And then few months ago I got steam version on sale too, for the trifecta and convenience.

Top Bottom