• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3 Online Event 5th June [*concluded*]

Bruticuz

Banned
Captured the essence of monster hunting perfectly ! goosebumps !

giphy.gif

I have Witcher 2 already on GOG but Witcher 1 only on Steam -- can I also register it on GOG? I tried using the CD key that Steam has for it but no luck.

Warablo

Does anyone know if they are trying to get this game endless playability like Skyrim? I know they are going for a open world this time, but the last one was sorta like that too.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
£36 including the bonus for owning the other two games is still a ridiculous price.

Ok, thanks -- failing for me for some reason. I'll go through their verification process I guess.

Just registered mine and it worked right away.
Had only registered TW2 until now which I bought at retail. Didn't realize that TW1 also had so many awesome extras to download on GOG. Holy crap.

Just registered mine and it worked right away.
Had only registered TW2 until now which I bought at retail. Didn't realize that TW1 also had so many awesome extras to download on GOG. Holy crap.

Did you just get it from Steam by selecting "CD Key" in the Links section to the right of your library? Maybe because I bought it in 2009 it expired or something.

Day 1. As a rule, I dont generally get too hyped for anything so as to prevent disappointment. But I'm going to dance a jig when this game drops. CDPR are an absolute rarity and gem in the gaming world. I love their stance on a whole host of issues and this is exactly why I love rewarding these guys by buying their games at launch, giving away copies to friends, etc.... Its nice to support ethical devs for a change. So, I'm thinking I'll pick up the CE for PS4 and the regular edition for PC.

Can someone clarify how the $36 pre-order works? I'm working late and havent had a chance to check out the stream yet.

CTLance

So... yeah.

At 43€ plus two 6$-codes plus NWN (even though I have it already)... Who the hell would not go for that.

mdehYft.gif

And I really wanted the physical release, too. Boo Hoo. Oh well. GOG, take my monies. Take all of them.

These magnificent bastards did it to me, again.

Adry9

Does anyone know if the art book is going to be avaliable to buy separately later on? It's the only thing I really want from the CE and I don't want to pay an extra 100€ for it :/

Top Bottom