• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3 Online Event 5th June [*concluded*]

Kaan

Banned
If anyone finds a high-def download of the footage please post it? The stream got pixelated from time to time.

Either way, totally EPIC. I'll support CDPR and buy the CE!

We all know PC version is going to be better, but the way they replied is a little rough, honest, but rough. Like if one of us would've answered instead of someone running the official twitter account, just saying.

rashbeep

Banned
No, the only bit that was CGI was the sword dropping right at the end, the last few seconds. The rest was in-game.

Seriously? TW3 is an awesome looking game no doubt, but those scenes were next level. Will shit myself if the game ships looking like that.

Squishy3

We all know PC version is going to be better, but the way they replied is a little rough, honest, but rough. Like if one of us would've answered instead of someone running the official twitter account, just saying.
As pointed out on the last page not an official CD Projekt account. It just translates the Polish account and sometimes responds to people asking questions.

Ceebs

I guess it will be a case of "What card that is on the market in January will I need to order to max out this game at 1440p."

Also a week off work.

Nordicus

Did I see Letho in that trailer btw?
Wait, naww, can't be-

g8jlS3f.jpg

I'D RECOGNIZE THOSE THICK ARMS ANYWHERE! HOLY SHIT!

sflufan

Banned
C'mon Amazon - put up the CE for sale on your site!

(Even though I just ordered it from Gamestop and will be buying the digital version from GOG as well!)

Terra_Ex

Are GOG going to let us redeem the physical edition PC codes again like last time? I wouldn't put it past Bamco to try and slip some drm into the disc release.

Anyone else having trouble reedeming their steam CD key of The Witcher EE on GOG? I only get a message which says that my key is invalid.

GavinUK86

He could have chose his words better, but the consoles are getting farther and farther behind even mid-range PCs.

Regardless, starting a console/pc argument is in no ones best interest. Especially in a Witcher thread.

That trailers' made me want to replay 2 now. God dammit.

Top Bottom