• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3 Online Event 5th June [*concluded*]

warheat

where do I send my orens?

60px-Game_Interaction_icon_bribe.png

Some Nobody

Aside from X there isn't an RPG out or coming out that I'm more excited for. So yeah, this is a nice appetizer before E3 starts. More of that pre-E3 steam.

Sycophant

Banned
I can't be the only one to have read this like "The Witcher 3: Online. Event 5th of June" and been like "Wait WHAT?"

Your nightmares are intruding upon reality.
Don't jinx it...

On topic, this will probably be same as the corresponding event for Witcher 3 - A preview of the E3 footage. The GOG announcement is a tabletop RPG.

Also, this is just about confirmed,
E3 footage will be a sidequest of hunting the Ice Giant and how tiny choices can affect the storyline. Also, the footage will be released to the public by CDPR after a short delay. Don't know anything about the Collector's Edition, unfortunately.

L1NETT

Also, this is just about confirmed,
E3 footage will be a sidequest of hunting the Ice Giant and how tiny choices can affect the storyline. Also, the footage will be released to the public by CDPR after a short delay. Don't know anything about the Collector's Edition, unfortunately.

May I ponder how you know this?

I will pay good orens

Lunar15

This is horrible. Don't give me these awesome things right after you delayed it till next year! It's going to make it more unbearable than it already is.

Complistic

I'm going full media black out on this game. There is no doubt it's going to be amazing, I see no reason to further "spoil" myself.

CTLance

Ooooh, this is relevant to my interests. Hope we'll have a fun thread going alongside the stream. Everything is better when you have fellow fans squealing with you.

Denton

CDPR showing in Prague. Friend of mine attended, and shared the rumor me. I was skeptical, so asked a CDPR employee, and he basically said yes.
What? When was that? Was it open to public? What were they showing? If I knew I would take the trip to Prague.

Also, I aam now seriously thinking about taking a day off, because this stream will be blocked at work. And it is my birthday anyway, so I have an excuse :)

Derp

I swear this is going to be my favourite game of all time... I can just... Feel it.

And Cyberpunk 2077... Oh mah gawd. This will be god damn amazing if it turns out how they want it to.

Have all my money CDPR. Take it all. Please.

Buying the collectors edition the day it's available.

Sycophant

Banned
What? When was that? Was it open to public? What were they showing? If I knew I would take the trip to Prague.

Also, I aam now seriously thinking about taking a day off, because this stream will be blocked at work. And it is my birthday anyway, so I have an excuse :)

Open to public. He said that it was their version of Comicon. And it's over now, so just wait for the footage.

Something to note if you want to stay updated - I've found that CDPR shares way more info with Central Europe and Russian news outlets than worldwide ones, so scouring them for info is always a good idea - the official forums also manage to find/translate a fair amount of stuff and put it up in a megathread. (avoid the english forums though)

Denton

Open to public. He said that it was their version of Comicon. And it's over now, so just wait for the footage.

Something to note if you want to stay updated - I've found that CDPR shares way more info with Central Europe and Russian news outlets than worldwide ones, so scouring them for info is always a good idea - the official forums also manage to find/translate a fair amount of stuff and put it up in a megathread. (avoid the english forums though)

I don't understand how I missed this. Do you have an example of some CZ (for example) website that wrote about it? I thought I was staying up to date :(

HeelPower

If it's like Witcher 2's pre-order / collector's edition reveal conference, you'll be able to pre-order it the second they announce it.

Excellent.

I hope they have something midtier(ost + some artbook)

As much as I like the series I really don't have space or money to waste on a giant figurine.

I swear this is going to be my favourite game of all time... I can just... Feel it.

And Cyberpunk 2077... Oh mah gawd. This will be god damn amazing if it turns out how they want it to.

Have all my money CDPR. Take it all. Please.

Buying the collectors edition the day it's available.

I just wanna see in game screens of Cyberpunk, man. I don't even want a trailer, I just wanna see what a game that will bring gaming PCs of 2016 to their knees will look like!

So...

rbcGuthQf2WrCELXAKVSZyLGdLmi1UCtnNaAka5XJyt6qp-GRqaiRVRXiWlkOZaxqHmRn6AiO5Y5jvnxDwu9OnGbPfNn0rc9ZlnNHOZ3KGX4aWsvuEaqW7isZctTPRBsZE3M4xE=s0-d-e1-ft

The Witcher: Adventure Game?? What? Has this ever been mentioned before?

EDIT:

BIG announcements incoming: New Witcher 3 gameplay trailer, pre-order details; GOG.com unveils a new project; New addition to Witcherverse! Watch us live on June 5, 6:00PM GMT!

We've got some very exciting news for you, coming both from CD Projekt RED and GOG.com, and we'd like to heartily invite you to watch our special livestream coming your way from Los Angeles, June 5, 6:00PM GMT! We'll be broadcasting a brand new gameplay trailer and announcing the pre-order details for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. We've got even more sheer awesomeness in store for the fans of Geralt, the iconic dark-fantasy hero: we'll be unveiling a new addition to The Witcher universe!

After the Witcher-fest, stay tuned for one more sensational message from GOG.com itself. We've got something new coming to our service later this year and we would like to show you what is it going to be all about. It's going to be an exciting time to be with us, dear GOGgers, and we'll be giving you more than just a sneak-peek during our RED/GOG June 5 livestream!

Well, new game I guess. Wow.

http://www.gog.com/news/cd_projekt_red_gogcom_summer_conference

EDIT 2:

Oooh, "Adventure Game" is a board game. Well, hype deflated. Even though I'm a board game nerd, licensed games aren't usually too great...

Denton

It's funny how I will be rushing from work to my birthday celebration only to get that over with quickly so I can watch me some sweeeeeeet Witcher...

fuck yea

Geralt sold his rotten ass to Nilfgaard. :(

I actually hope they don't cop out defeating again the Nilfgaard Empire at the end of the game and return to the status quo, that would be a bit boring and predictable; but they are here to stay and permanently change up the political make up of the continent.

Top Bottom